Chapter 19-Mutinity most Fowl

(Believe me, you don't want to mess with Piper, especialy when she is angry)

What's up everybody and welcome to another fantastic adventure with the Mysticons. So, what do you think? Shall we start? Of course we should.

Today was again another special day for our team, because Emerald was going, drums please *drum sound on the background*... to her first date with Kasey. Everyone was very exited, but for Emerald, I could say that she was half exited and half worried. But what reasons she had to be worried? What was going to turn out wrong? That was a ritoric question, you don't need to answer.

Em: *worried* Oh my goblin. I have nothing to wear in my date with Kasey and I forgot what is the thing you do to receive oxygen and I need it right now.
Piper: You mean breathing?
Em: Yes... *huffle* that *huffle*.
Ark: Relax Em. Kasey already knows that you are the sparkliest gem in the mine. But, if you like, I can give you a hand.
Em: Yes... *huffle* that.
Me: I guess you are going to do the dress spell that Malvaron taught you, right?
Ark: Right. With the power of the princess, Mysticon make-over.
Em: *gasp* It's... it's perfect.
Me: I'm sure that this date will stay in history.

Some minutes later, Piper run out to represent Em with her new, fantastic, purple and pink dress.

Piper: Ladies and... ladies, here is Em.
Em: I look good, right?
Piper: Zarya, Zarya.
Me: I think she has her headphones on and listens orc-bash music.
Zar: *to Arkayna after she grabbed her headphones* Hey, my orc-bash?
Ark: Check out our girl.
Zar: *gasp* Wow.
Piper: *sigh* Doesn't she look fabtacular?
Zar: Almost...

And Zarya grabbed a flower and put it one Em's hair to look more fabtacular.

Zar: Now you look fabtacular.
Em: Thank you girls.
Me: And remember, you should always be cool in the whole date. Got it?
Em: Got it.

Everything went exactly as we expected. Em was on her date with Kasey, talking about their favourite series, while we stayed at home playing video games. Or playing with our element powers. But in my plan's I had put to expect Em come back sooner than we were expecting. The reason was an old enemy of the Pink skulls, who was half human, half parrot. That scarvy parrot-human abducted Kasey, but even if Emerald came to the rescue, she couldn't save him without her Mysticon powers. Without het friends. Without her date crew. This was our job for tonight, what else I can say?

~Timeskip to the hideout~

Piper: Zarya, Zarya, Zarya, Zary... I mean, both of you, both of you.
Me: Much better Pipes. Keep going girls.
Em: Zarya, thanks the stars you are okay.
Zar: Of course I'm okay, but Akayna will be grumbled after that game.
Ark: Ugh, this controler is totally cursed.
Me: This is why we named it "The lucky controler". When something is called good sarcastically, in reallity it means that is bad.
Em: Guys I saw...
Piper: Hey, what happened to your dress? *gasp* Did you go for something extreme in your first date? Awesome.
Em: No, we...
Ark: I know a very good spell, which is going to refix it.
Em: No, just listen to me. Someone is coming, he took Kasey and said that he was coming for you Zarya and Kitty and...
Zar: What? Who did?
Em: I don't know. It was some big guy with a bird head.

With those words, Zarya now was shockecd and scared at the same time. She let the controler fell of her hands and she was breathing heavily. I think this was the first time I saw Zarya that frightened.

Me: Zarya, talk to us, who is this guy?
Zar: His name is Captain Chaos.
Choko: *frightened* Chiiiirp chiiiirp.
Jess: *while going near Choko to make him feel comfortable* Chiirp chiirp.
Zar: He captured me, Kasey and Kitty from our village when we were kids.

While she was telling us more information about Captain Chaos, a flashback from the days when Zarya was captured by that birdhead. How we managed to make those flashbacks? Also, why I have so many questions? Anyway, to the action.