Chapter 12-a Girl and her Gumplump

(This is basically for all the fries in every food, but I'm used with this way)

What's up everyone and welcome back to another Mysticon adventure. It won't be as exiting as the "fighting for the condex" ones, but it'll make you laugh and we'll get some more company. Anyway, let's go.

This day was very special, not only because we had almost all the pieces of the condex, but because...*sounds from drums* it was Piper 110th birthday. As the good friends we are, we made her a big party, just the team. This birthday will stay forever in her memeory.

(Piper: But they will stay for three reasons. Beacuse I had you when I became 110 and you bought me an awesome gift.
Zar: Three reasons in one sentence, what else you want to believe it?
Prox: Can I please ask something?
Me: You want to ask why she chose a very dangerous pet. The answer is, because she liked it and we didn't knew that it was dangerous. Did I answer it?
Prox: Of course.
Me: Then, let's continue.)

Ark: Unleash the dragon.

With that phrase the dragon roared and lighted up with its fire the candles of the cake. In the next party we should check our gear for wildfires.

Piper: It's the most beautiful cake in the whole-wide realm.
Doug: Yeah, it is. I baked it with my heart out.
Zar: I can't believe that you are already one hundred and ten.
Everyone: Happy starday Piper.
Piper: Haha, thanks guys *blowing the candles*.
Me: Whatever you want in your life, I hope you will get it. This is what we say in our stardays, which are called birthdays.
Piper: Thank you. Now it's present time.
Mal: *to Piper* You're gonna love it. *whispering to the others* What did we get her again?

I've never seen before someone ripping off a present with so much exitement like that. But when she finally opened it...

Piper: *with no exitement* A stuff toy.
Everyone: Yeah, yeah. Right. Nailed it, best gift ever.
Piper: *with some tears* Why? Why? Aw, I wanted a pet. Please, get me a pet. Please. What can go wrong?
Me: 'I hope it was a ritoric question.'
Zar: Remember Floaty the goldfish?
Piper: Yeah?
Zar: Did you remember why he was called Floaty the goldfish?
Piper: Yeah.
Zar: And what about Squashy the fruitfly? He had passed in seconds. Seconds.
Em: Before he could experience the wonderful taste of fresh peach?
Zar: *sigh*.
Me: The world is so cruel.
Piper: I guess *sniff* I guess, I guess I just don't deserve a pet.
Ark: Come on Zarya, what's the worst that can happen?
Me: Also, you can't say no to these little puppy eyes. Maybe she could help me with my pet-parent problems.
Piper: You're right. This time I'll be responsible, I promise, pinky promise, double pinky promise. We swear to be good pet owners, hehe. Please?
Zar: *sigh* Fine.
Piper: Yeahaha, woo-hoo. I'm getting a pet.

But in her exitement she blast her pixie blast all over the place. And on us.

Piper: And I'm going to be super responsible.

Also, she made the candelier fall off the roof. As I said, another day at job.

Piper: Huh? I didn't knew we had a chandelier.
Me: Because I made it two days earlier. I think I have work to do again.
Zar: *talking to Arkayna in a sarcastic tone* You're right, what's the wrost that can happen?

~Timeskip~

When we were ready to go to a pet shop, we saw in our way Gawein giving an interview to Serena and we thought to play a little. A little.

Serena: It would be great if you could use your powers as king to help them, like the Mysticons do.
Gaw: Mysticons? This isn't about the Mysticons...
Piper: Haha, the Mysticons rock. Guess what, I'm going to get a pet.
Me: Pipes, "ta en oiko mi en dymo".
Piper: Ohh, what does this mean?
Me: It's better to keep your personal news to yourself or to your family and friends.
Piper: Got it.
Gaw: Eh, this is my exclusive. No one cares what anybody else have to say.
Serena: Would you agree princess Goodfey?
Snake 1: Yeah, do the Mysticonsss rock?
Ark: Yeah they rock, they're smart, strong, stylish defenders of good, love you Dragon Mage.
Zar: Mysticon Ranger rules.
Em: Woo-hoo Mysticon Knight. I mean they're all great, but *whispering* Mysticon Knight.
Serena: *to me* And which do you think is the most awesome?
Me: I think that Hunter is the most cool bettween them.
Serena: Hmm, the Hunter. And why that?
Me: Maybe she seems very tough and cold-hearted in the outside, but deep down she is sweet, kind and she wants the best for her friends and team mates. She will also be here for the city and the realm till the end. These are everything I know. This is why she is the most badass.
Serena: Hmm, this is an interesting view for the Hunter.
Snake 1: And how do you know all thisss thingsss for her?
Me: I know them because I search very deep the personality and the work of my favourite heroes and in this realm she is my number one. So, Mysticon Hunter, be the badass you are.