chapter 10-Danger in the Skies

This happens everytime when I hear their song)

What's up and welcome to another Mysticon adventure. This one, I think, will be very intresting.

The next riddle was very difficult and I was less confidence than the usual, because it was my piece of the condex and we were going to a place I never heard before, called the elemental islands. They are two islands on the ocean, which are connected with a small bridge, some miles away from the dragon islands, where Valmok had hid the dragon eggs, if you remember.
The weirdest thing isn't the islands but who lives on them. A long time ago there were some people who could bend and control the 4 elements of nature, fire, water, earth and air and they were so good they became one with them. An example is that the air people had feathered wings and the earth people were made of stone, the most of them.

Ark: Okay girls, here are the elemental islands, I hope they'll help us after so many years we haven't met.
Em: But the riddle was talking for a fake betrayal, maybe we should be worried about that part.
Zar: I hope we'll see some dudes control water.
Piper: Or the air. Isn't that your fave element Seren? Seren?
Me: Oh yes, you guess right. Sorry, I was in my thoughts again.
Zar: Do you seem a little worry or is this just my idea ?
Me: Probably no. Probably yes.
Ark: Hey girl, we're going to be okay. Besides, you had learnt a lot of magic spells with the elements of nature.
Me: Who told ya? I swear, I just wanted something to read and maybe two or three spells are good for every occasion.
Em: Pal, calm down. We knew that you learn about this type of magic.
Me: How do you know that.
Zar: First, Malvaron told us that the anstromancer dudes and his library are missing some books with those spells.
Piper: Second, we see ya one time trying to control the air.
Ark: And third, we left a book with the same spells, but they were written wrong, till you came and corrected them.
Me: It was that obvious?

(Me: Why are you laughing Zarya?
Zar: Because all the time you say you aren't a perfectionist, but in reallity you are. You couldn't even stop yourself from correcting the spells.
Me: Can we continue now Z?
Zar: Okay, continue. I'll stop laughing, someday.)

Ark: Yep. Girls, look. There they are.
Em: Wait, are the people of the air fighting with the people of the sea or is this my idea?

No, this battle was true. Two of the four nations were fighting. I was sure if there was a fight, it would be between the fire nation against the others. We land between the nations, before the second round begin and lose more soldiers in their jails.

Water soldier: What do you think your doing? Why you don't have the powers of your element?
Konak (water nation leader): Don't be a fool, they are the well known Mysticons.
Air soldier: Mystic-who?
Henric (air nation leader): The Mysticons, the protectors of Drake city and the whole realm of Gemina. Which is your purpose here on our islands ?
Ark: We came here for a very important mission. If there was a betrayal between the islands and Drake city, we're so sorry for that.
Em: And now we're here to reunite them both again. Also we're so sorry for everything that happend.
Me: You must know that the Mysticons are for all the kingdome of Gemina and that includes you too.
Konak: What do you mean? We don't have any problems with Drake city, do we?
Kai (fire nation leader): As I can remember, no. Opal?
Opal (earth nation leader): Our dealings with Drake city are more good than ever.
Konak: Phew. For a minute, I was worried.
Opal: But I have to admit that your temporary king, Gawayne the great, doesn't have all the proper talents to be a king, he has some but not all, compared to princess Arkayna. I hope this will stay between us.
Konak: We're sorry for maybe insulting your king, but Opal when she has a true opinion, she prefers to tell it. *whispering* She's also a little blind.
Opal: As you said I'm only blind but not deaf.
Ark: It's okay. We'll keep it as our secret.