Chapter 21-The prophecy Unleashed

(I'm going to stay sticked on the Mysticons forever, right?)

What's up everyone and welcome back to another Mysticon adventure and the last for this book. I still can't believe that it was a great succes and I want to thank you too. On our adventure now.

The prophecy was now on our hands, but we should act quick, because also the forces of evil had the prophecy in their hands.

Mal: *gasp* The prophecy.
Ark: When the twin stars unite...
Zar: The spectral beast will take flight.
Piper: Its roars will harold a new dark age...
Em: And the realm will be purched...
Me: By the dragon's rage.
Choko and Jess: Chiiirp.
Piper: *a little scared* Don't worry Choko. I know how you feel.
Me: Jess, Choko, Striker, you need to stay calm. I know that it sounds scary, but now the realm needs us.
Piper: Right. We're on it.
Em: The spectral beast? A new dark age?
Zar: *to Nova* You are the expert, what all those mean?
Nova: Doom Ranger, doom. Gandobi, assemble the astromanchers.
Gandobi: *from the scroll* But Star-master, it's card night.
Nova: It may be your last, if you don't meet us in the cave of the fang immediately.
Ark: So, we are hunting a dragon?
Zar: I love a good hunt.
Me: Tell me what you want to hunt and the Hunter will bring it to your door.
Em: Right into your hunting element I see.
Nova: Well, thousands of years ago, a spectral dragon grows from the caves and bring havoc and destruction.
Em: I thought it was just a myth.
Me: A myth holds also a truth, Knight.
Nova: No Mysticon Knight, it nearly destroied Gemina. If there is a new dragon about to rise...
Mal: That's where we will find it.
Ark: But the prophecy says the twin stars have to unite...
Nova: Focus on the quest you have Dragon Mage. Necrafa and Tazma with no doubt are trying to find the spectral dragon, even now that we speak.

And it was true. Necrafa had sent Tazma with General Tibion to retrieve the dragon for her. They beat all the guards in a few minutes and they froze the waterfall to pass through. Now they had taken the advantage, but for how long? When we finally arrived, we saw the fellow astromanchers there too.

Prox: It's about time, Tazma is already inside.
Ark: Step aside please, heroes coming through.
Me: At least this time she remembered to say please.
Ark: Hmm, looks like a classic dungeon crawl.
Me: Sweet Bugbears.
Piper: *while slipping on the ice* Aouch. *to Malvaron* Ugh, I hate your sister.
Mal: Tell me about it.
Ark: Come on girls, we've got this.
Prox: *a little angry* I'll tell you what you've got. You've got us in a very big trouble. At least the most of you.

(Ark: Well, I have to admit that our first talking wasn't that perfect.
Prox: Yeah, right.
Kasha: You know, I'm not surprised that she called us to destroy you. Right now the reasons are obvious.
Me: And you haven't seen anything yet.)

Zar: Ha, says the on-chair astromancher.
Ark: Yeah, you should try being on the front line sometime.
Me: Girls, girls, come on, we don't have now time for fights.
Nova: Hunter is right. Come along Proxima.
Prox: At once Star-master.
Ark: What? She is coming with us?
Nova: As am I. The spectral dragon is an unstopable force of evil, you will need all the help you could get.
Me: 'I wonder if Arkayna will give it a try.'
Mal: *to Nova* What about me?
Nova: What about you? Proxima did an in-depth search on the story of the cave?
Mal: Yeah, I don't do the whole study thing.
Gandobi: You are on a guard duty with us.
Mal: Aouch, not the ear. Okay, okay, I'm coming.
Piper: I can't wait till I'm so old so I can grab someone from the ears too.
Me: First, you need to enjoy your life as long as you are still young, second, you know that you are the oldest one from our team, right?
Piper: Right.
Me: Aouch, don't grab it so tight.
Zar: Come on Choko, it's dungeon crawling time.
Prox: Let's go girls, it's magic hour.
Ark: Hey, that's my line... you... *to us* guys, that's my line... that's...
Em: You know what, it's cool, I think she said magic flower. It's fine.
Me: 'At least Proxima didn't became the first person Arkayna wants to hunt.' Girls, I think that you should give her a chance. Would you try it?
Ark: Fine, fine, I'll try it.
Aaron: Wait for me guys.
Zar: Aaron, you are here, thanks for coming. So here is my boyfriend Aaron, he helped us some time ago with Necrafa.
Piper: Yeah, he almost beat her.
Nova: Fine, he can come.