Chapter 3-The Coronation

Hey guys, what's up and welcome to another chapter. And now let's go...

(Gawayne: Wait a minute. I just realised that Arkayna came to the coronation without my permission.
Me: Well done Serlock.
Ark: When I'm not princess Arkayna I'm dragon mage so you still can't blame me.
Me: And when Peter Parker is not a scientist, he is Spider-Man. Can we continue now ?
*no responce*
Me: Good. Do you want to watch Avengers: The Infinitive War after that chapter ?
All: Yes.)

And now let's go with our story.

Another sunny day in Gemina. We were trying to decorate our rooms and my tree house. Yes, we discoverd a very large tree in one room and nobody was as creative as I was and I made my treehouse, my fort, my castle. Anyway, while we were finishing we heard Emerald screaming. We all rushed out to find her watching the news and Serena Snakecharmer taking an interview from Gawayne, the step-brother of Arkayna. He said about the party, the band Gnomes2Men, which is Emerald, Piper and Doug's favourite boy band and that everyone was a guest to his party but just then Arkayna recieved a text from her step-brother saying that she wasn't invited.

Ark: I can't stand him anymore. I fight a lot with him but this was the last drop.
Zar: If you aren't allowed to go we'll stay here with you.
Em: Yeah friend.
Ark: No girls. You must go. I'll be fine here alone. I'll have my own party.
Me: Who said you'll be alone. I don't like parties so much so I'll stay with you and I don't want to hear no.
Ark: I thought you were reconciled with everything but you can also make your own decisions.
Me: I follow the flow of the river but when I can't go back, I change the flow. I must stop this phylosophical things, right ?
Piper: A little.
Zar: So we're going to the party, Arkayna and Seren will stay...
Mal: And we'll do our boy night, right Doug ?
Doug: *in a sad tone* Right.
Em: I can't believe we're going to meet Gnomes2Men from so much close. Ahh... *Emerald fainted from the fangirling*
Piper: Can I draw her a moustache, pleaaase ?
Me: I'll take the photos.
Piper: Yes.

Everything went like we said. We sat at Arkayna's room, we talked for hours, we did a song battle, Gemina VS Earth but the match was a draw.
My earthian songs:

~Daniel Powter-bad day~

~Dove Cameron-If Only~

~J-Balvin-Tranquila~

And we saw a movie called "Gigantic" (It's like the "Titanic" of Gemina) . We have our Protagonists: Jane, a first class passenger, who fall in love with Ron, a poor streetrat-artist on a ship which is ready to crash. The movie was about to finish and then the things became worst.

Ark:*in tears* Can you get the napkins?
Me: Yes. Here you go.

*Beeeeeep* *Beeeeeep*

Ark: I have a video call from Gawayne? What does he want ?
Gawayne: What are you doing step-sister? Are you crying because you're not invited to my party ?
Ark: No, I'm crying because we're watching "Gigantic" and you cut in when Ron and Jane are on the door.
Me: What door? This was the door where the Turkish entered in Constantinople.
Ark and Gaw: What?
Me: I mean the door was big enough for the two of them.
Ark: There are a lot of things that I must learn about Earth. Wait...what do you have there Gawayne ?
Gaw: Nothing special. Just some of your favourite cupcakes. Anyway, I hope you're good hearing that I'm the new king and maybe you can be the Jester who I will always laugh at.
Ark: Sorry but I must close.