Chapter 8-Lost and found

(We're living life like a badass. This is a line from a song)

Another difficult morning, but this morning had a very sad reason to be difficult. Zarya had left in the middle of the night with Choko. Everyone was socked and sad about this, especialy Piper. Poor Pipes.

Ark: "I messed up. It's my fault we lost the dragon disk. I wish I've been a better Mysticon. I wish I've been a better friend. Hugs and kisses and all that stuff. Zarya."
Piper: We have to find her, to change her mind. I'll check the Undercity.
Em: I'll search Magi Mall.
Ark: I've got midtown. Hey, aren't you going to say that we were wrong and you were right?
Me: Absolutely no. You know how much I like the "I was telling you" thing, but what I want to say is to get on work to bring Zarya back. Are you in or not?
Mal: No, the sandstorm is almost over. You need to get back to the valley of the lost ships. If Kitty sold the dragon disk to one of our enemies,
Ark: Then it'll point them to the Cavern of the Cosmos.
Em: If we get there first, we can ambush them.
Mal: Exactly. We can get the dragon disk and the third piece of the condex.
Piper: But what about Zarya?
Mal: I'll find Zarya. Now go.
Piper: Can you give her this?
Mal: What? I'm not gonna carry around a... a doll.
Piper: Binky will keep you safe. Find her. Bring Zarya home.
Me: First, how you could say "no" to this little puppy eyes. Second, it won't hurt you to take it with you and third, it will hurt you a lot if you don't take it.
Mal: Fine, I'll take it.

(Mal: This creeped me out. Were you able to do this.
Me: I just said you were going to hurt but from whom wasn't sure. From me was the scenario you thought and which I wanted you to thought, from the mushroom dudes was the scenario I had in my mind.
Piper: The part "you're more riddly than the dragon disk" is going to stay forever on you. You can't take it off.
Me: Anyway, into the story now.)

Piper: Thanks H-arrett for the help.
Me: You're welcome. I've always got your back.
Piper: Wait, what?
Me: Basicly I've got everyones back, this is why I'm in the back of the pack when we fly.
Piper: Let's just go and finish with all this.
Me: Maybe I told something I shouldn't told.

We went again back to the valley of the lost ships and into the Cavern of the Cosmos. It would be weird and creepy if the cavern belonged to a Cult of Cosmos.

Ark: If I remember the map, the condex should be down this tunnel.
Piper: *whisperin* I'm okay without Zarya, I'm okay without Zarya.

She then looked away, wide-eyed. Maybe a flashback came to her?

Me: Piper, are you okay?
Piper: What? Ye... yeah. I'm fab-tacular. Let's do this already.
Em: I hope Malvaron will find Zarya very soon.
Ark: Yeah. Me too.

From the other side, Malvaron was trying hard to find Zarya and he was forced to get this info from Neeko, but with the bad way. Zarya was at the forest outside the city, starting a new life as she was saying, but her new life started with falling from the tries and then getting captured by a mushroom monster. I have heard better beginigs than this one, but this is how life works. Anyway, back to our POV.

Em: Wow. By the hammer of Harmon.
Ark: According to the riddle, if we put the dragon disk in there...
Me: It will unlock a secret compartment behind the star of Gygax.
Piper: Perfecto. *gasp* Let's hide, and when they show up with the disk, bams.
Em: Eh, where is the star of Gygax?
Ark: No, no, no, no, no. Someone have been here before us. *in frustation* Rgh, they've got the condex piece.
Em: No. This mark here looks familiar...
Me: Shh, did you heard that.
Piper: *gasp* It's Dreadbane.
Me: Quick hide.

The best timing ever. Dreadbane's general tried to put in the hole the dragon disk to reveal the piece behind the stars, but he couldn't activate it because the compartment was missing. At least he didn't had it. But Emerald knew what had the piece. The earth suddenly started trembling and a giant worm-like animal appeared.