Chapter 11-a Walk in the Park

(Sorry again but I'm wicked deep down.)

What's up everyone and welcome to another Mysticon adventure. Now, let's hop in the story.

A normal sunny day in Gemina, or we thinked so. With the "good morning" a battle broke out, at the palace, between the Mysticons and Dreadbane, on their mounts about who is going to get the last missing piece of the condex.

DB: Destroy them. Now.
Piper: Okay hoopie. Do your thing. Down there, watch out for bonies.
Me: And you better watch out for Dreadbane.
Zar: Ah, how long we must hold this boneheads busy?
Ark: Untill we get the condex piece.

Em: Time to be at the top of the tower.
Zar: Anytime now Em.
Em: Okay, here goes nothing.

Em read the last riddle and we her sword opened a portal above the palace.

Em: By the hammer of Harmon. Aouch. Yeah.

Now we've got the last piece of the condex. Our mission is almost done.

Em: My unicorn bracer.
DB: Don't let them escape.

Our chase continued for some minutes but suddenly, a lighting beam hit Zarya and threw her from Archer.

DB: Say goodbye, Mysticon Ranger.
Ark: Why? You are the one who is leaving. Unleash the dragon.
Piper: Fly phoenix, fly.
Me: Eagle, claws out.
Em: Battle unicorn, charge.

And "Boom", this is how you win properly a battle or how Piper could said it "Kaboom. Kabang and bang".

DB: Retreat.
Ark: Em, go check on Zarya. Piper, Seren and I will track down Dreadbane.
Me: Can I go with Em too?
Ark: I know you're worried about Zarya, like everyone else, but Emerald can handle it.
Me: Okay. Coming.

Zar: *from far away* That was a thing of beauty.
Em: *far away*Hehe yeah, this bracer is the thing of... *gasp* Zarya, look out.
Zar: Huh?
Taz: Surprise.
Em: Let her go.

Me: ' Oh no. This was the moment I was scared about the most.'

Taz: Haha how foolish you think I am to let her go now.
Zar: Knight, blast her off.

Me: Girls, forget Dreadbane. We have an emergency here.
Ark: What emergency?

Em: But what if I hurt you?
Taz: Take your time dwarf, it won't last long.

Then Tazma put this dark spell on Zarya. How dare she did such a unforgivable thing? I know that she is with the bad side, but we lost Zarya once and now we were ready to lost her again. Forever.

Em: No. Zarya, no.
Ark: Quick, after her.
Me: Ugh, Tazma is going to pay for that. 'Please, don't fall at the ground yet. Please.'
Piper: Don't worry Z. I've got ya.
Me: And I've got ya. Zarya. Please, wake up.
Ark: Oh no, Zarya.
Em: Is she okay?

(Kitty: You know, I will find where Tazma is hiding and when I find her, it will seem like an accident.
Q. Goodfey: You can count me in too.
Me: Relax, we're going to find her and bring her to the good side. Someday.)

Ark: *gasp*
Piper: Oh no.
Me: *with some tears* No. No. No. ' From all the bad things we have to pass, this was the only one that I didn't wanted.'
Em: Zarya.

We brought Zarya to the hideout, still unconcious, and Malvaron tried his best to break the spell.

Choko: Chirrrrp.
Em: *whispering* Is she gonna be okay?
Mal: Yeah, for now. But that's some serious shadow magic that Tazma used. I give her three hours max before it takes over her and tie her body.
Em: And then what?
Mal: *sigh*
Me: *sobbing* ' Just tell it. She is going to die.'