1

You woke up to the sound of a truck going through your driveway. You rose from your bed and looked out the window to see a moving van. Why was it there? Who moved in? Are we moving? Those are some of the questions that went through your head. You pulled out a random outfit that matches your mood, sleepy, and lay it on your bed. Let's get this day over with.

(Time Skip)

Down the stairs you went as soon as you got dressed. Your mother was making some bacon and eggs for breakfast, and your father was in the middle of a conversation with a man in a blue hat. You walk over to the table with your plate of bacon and eggs, and sit down. Your mother noticed your behavior and sat down next to you. "Hey, you seem to be acting a little...strange today. What's on your mind?" Your mother asked you. You look down.  "Well...I was wondering why that moving van is outside...are we moving somewhere?" You asked. Your mother gave you a sad smile. " Yes, we are, but we will still be near here. We can visit anytime we want! " Your mother explained to you. You smiled at her and have her a big hug. She hugged back.

------------------------------------------------------

It was around lunchtime and it was time to leave your house that you lived in for 16 years. You entered your mother's car, and looked at a photo of her friends from her school. You felt the tears pouring down your face, on to the photo. You quickly, but carefully, put the photo in your pants pocket. You didn't note your parents were in the car until your father asked, if you were ok. "Yeah...totally fine.." You lied. You were anything but fine. The car started. You looked back at the house you once lived in. "Goodbye old neighborhood. " You said sadly. You drive off to your new home.