5

Y/N P.O.V

I ran to school as fast as I could, worried that I might have detention just for being late on my first day. When I finally made it to my class room, a few people were giggling at me. What were they laughing at? Did I have to wear a uniform? Do I have something on my face? I soon found out about what they were laughing at....

I HAD A COMB STUCK IN MY HAIR! It must have gotten in there when I was combing my hair! I was rushing, okay?! I blushed in embarrassment. Pretty soon, the teacher called me up to introduce myself to the class. After I humiliated myself in front of the class, YOU WANT ME TO DO IT AGAIN?! I wanted to just hide in a small box, until school was over with. I guess I was thinking aloud because, my teacher heard me say, "No...I can't.." The teacher asked me again to please introduce myself , but a bit annoyed at my response a few seconds ago. I tried to take the comb out of my hair, but it did not work. I then sighed , and came up the the front of the room...

 "Uh....My name is Y/N L/N...a-and...um...I just moved here yesterday...s-so...yeah...that's about it...." I struggled to get out those words. It was so embarrassing to get a comb stuck in my hair, then get totally made fun of for it forever! I quickly sat back in my seat. All the other students were still staring at me, giggling. Did my parents even notice that? Why didn't they tell me?

|Lunch|

I walk through the school, trying to find the cafeteria. Nobody was even 1% kind-hearted to give me a hand, and show me around the school. As I went passed the lockers, I found a piece of paper on mine. I walked up to the note.

I grabbed it.

Dear Y/N,

I have your schedule right here! I knew you were late because me and Connie were outside your door, waiting for you. Connie got tired and left to go to school, but I stayed. After a while, I left too and I'm sorry for that.

Math - 8:40

History - 9:50

Lunch - 11:11

Study Hall - 12:11

And so on..the schedule is stapled on the back of this note. 

See ya!

Steven🌟-

(P.S. The schedule has a bracelet that tells you were to go to get to your destination 😋)

I hugged the note. Maybe only 2 people I know are 100% kind-hearted....and 1 of them I might like even more.....but I just met the guy a day ago! Maybe once I know him well...very well...I might tell him how I feel....but without the comb in my hair!

I managed to get the demon comb outta my hair during class...guess I forgot to tell ya that reader!