12

Y/N POV

"What?" I asked Steven. "There is no such thing as happily ever after, but there is such thing as a happy ending." Steven said. I understand now. "If you want it to be a happily ever after, It's either one day, or day one." I quote.

Steven smiles. "Thanks for the inspirational quote."

"Anytime Steven."

((Later after the tour cuz I said so))

I knew this place like the back of my hand now that Steven and Connie showed me around Beach City. That was so much fun! "So guys, how about you come over my house for a study party later this week? After we study, we can play video games and do whatever the neck we want. We do have a test coming up in 3 weeks." I persuade them. (C/N) punches me playfully on the arm. "Don't forget me, ya little baby." They giggled. I did too. 

Connie POV

My phone buzzed. That must be my cue to leave then. I took out my phone and see that my mom wants me home. "Sorry guys. I would love to mess around some more, but I need to head home. Meet you all at Y/N's house this Friday at 6:00?" I ask the crew. They agree. "Alright. Bye guys! See ya tomorrow!" I exclaimed. "Bye Connie!" I heard everyone say at the same time. Weird.

Nobody's POV

What was left of the crew had fun for a while, but it soon had to come to an end. At 9:00 they had to head home and get ready for bed. They had school in the morning and more activities after that, so they couldn't see each other for that day. But that was ok because on Friday was their time to meet and play.

Friday at 6:00 p.m.

Y/N was setting everything up for the study party they had planned. Y/N just hoped their parents would go to work sooner, because they would be making lots of noise. The first one to be at the house was (C/N). Of course they would be there first. They were cousins and lived close by. What could you expect? Next one over was Connie. She never plans on being late to anything.

The last one to come over and the latest of all, was Steven Quartz Universe. He has some difficulty getting passed the gems without being asked questions and being pulled back into the house multiple times. That was okay because he was here and that was it.