2

Hours had passed by and you have made it to your new home. Your parents had told you that you would go to school in the place called, Beach City. You got out of the car and ran up to your house. The house was small, but you didn't mind. Your father walked behind you and patted your back. You lookup at him with a slightly larger smile than you would ever have. Your father smiled back at you, and unlocked the door to your house. He wondered why you were happy all of a sudden. You rushed up to your room to see what it would be like. To your surprise, it was HUGE. You had literal stars in your eyes. You bolted down the stairs and to the moving van that was following you to the house, and looked for something you could easily pick up. You came across some posters of your favorite game. You jogged to your room and hung up the posters on your wall. Proud of yourself, you went down the stairs of your home, and went to find your parents.

------------------------------------------------------

You soon found them getting all of their stuff out of the van. Your mother looked at you. "Hey sweetie! Need anything?" She asked you. " Can I help get things out the van? " You asked. Your father took it as the perfect opportunity to be the responsible dad he is, and said, "Heavens no! You must keep yourself from breaking any bones. I don't wanna be rushing to the E.R. anytime soon.... "

This made you kinda relived. You wanted to help, but you also wanted to meet an old friend that moved here when you were 13. "Well..can I visit a friend?" You asked your parents . "You have friends here already?" Your mother asked . You nodded. "Then you can go! Be sure to be home by 8:50!" Your father stated. You smiled and head out. You took out your phone and called her. You told her the news and she planned to meet up at the beach. You agreed. It took only 5 minutes to get there, considering you lived close to the beach. You saw her with a boy that had a bubblegum colored jacket, and black, fluffy, hair. "CONNIE!!" You yelled to her. She looked at you. " Y/N!!! " Connie yelled back. You both ran to each other and hugged very tight. "I missed you so much!" You told her. " I did too. " Connie said to you. The boy from earlier was watching the whole thing, clearly super confused. "Can someone please explain this to me?" The boy asked the two girls.