9

Connie POV

I waited for Y/N to come over my house. Yesterday we all decided to meet up at my house and take a short tour around Beach City. I rested on the couch in my living room. Soon, the door knocked, and I of course answered it, hoping it would be Y/N.

I opened the door to find...(C/N)? Where was Y/N? Why is (C/N) here?! "Uh...I have questions...why are you here? How did you get my address?" I asked (C/N). They looked at me confused. "Didn't Y/N say that this was Connie Mahswaren's household?" (C/N) asked me, turning behind them. I saw Y/N behind (C/N).  "There you are Y/N! No need to be shy! It's just a tour around Beach City with me and Steven." I explained to them. Y/N sighed and went inside of the house with (C/N). I closed the door behind Y/N and turned to face them. "It is NOT just a tour. It is my very first hangout with you AND Steven! I wanna take this chance to get to know Steven, so that in the future I know what I will give him for his birthday or something! You never had a crush before, so you wouldn't know this feeling inside me." Y/N kinda stressed. "Excuse me? I have had a crush before, and I still know who it was!" I stated. It was true. I have had multiple crushes before. I'm a fangirl and a shipper. You readers already know that your one too. Admit it.

 "I'm on to you, reader." I say, staring at the camera. "Who are you talking to?" Y/N asked me. "Nobody!" I quickly lied. Y/N walked somewhere else. I giggled.