4

Y/N P.O.V

I knocked on the door of my house. All the noise that came from it was now silent. "Uh...hello?" I said. The doorknob turned and the door opened to reveal my father. "I forgot my key...sorry..." I said to him. My father only smiled. "That's okay (Embarrassing nickname)! Just don't forget again. Come on in!" My father exclaimed. I went in and I was shocked to see my whole family in the living room. "Holy shopping spree in a shoebox..." I joked. My relatives laughed. I smiled. The first to come up to me was my cousins, Frankie and Francis. They were twins. "Y/N!!!" They both exclaimed and hugged me. Of course I hugged them back. " Hi guys! Missed you two. " I said to the twins. My Aunt (A/N) came to give me a hug as well. "Your going to be a senior. I can't believe it! I'm so proud Y/N" She said. I giggled. "Let's get dinner started now before it gets cold!" Mom said. " Mom's right! Let's eat! " I stated.

(After dinner)

My family was about to leave. My older cousin, (C/N), was teaching me how to draw anime. "(C/N)!! Time to leave!" My Uncle Dan says. " Ok dad! Sorry Y/N. Gotta split. See ya later! " (C/N) says. "Bye!" I said to them. (C/N) left out of my room, that my family helped decorate. I got in the shower and thought about school. What if I have to repeat the school year? No..do not think of the negative. You will graduate and go to your dream college, (College name). I got out the shower and changed into my (color) shirt with baggy (color) pajama pants. I lay down in my bed, thinking about how prom would be like, and if I actually get a date for once...I could feel myself falling into a deep, dark, slumber.

The next morning....

"Y/N!! YOUR LATE FOR SCHOOL! GET UP!!!" My mother yelled. Wait...I'm LATE?! I quickly got up and found some suitable clothes to wear for school. I needed to get there in 8 minutes, before I'm VERY late...I had gotten dressed for the day and put a (color) hoodie over my outfit. It took no time for me to get down the stairs and get the rest of my things. "Bye mom! Bye dad! See ya later!" I said, giving them quick pecks on the cheek.

"Have a wonderful day (Embarrassing nickname)!" My father said to me. "Please don't call me that. I'm 16 now." I said , going back to my own business.