3

"And that is how we got here!" Connie explained to the boy. The boy seemed less confused than he was before. " Well..Let me introduce myself. " he began. "My name is Steven. Steven Universe." 

 You smiled.

(Third person)

Y/N smiled at Steven. "The name's Y/N L/N. It's a pleasure to meet you, Steven." They stated. " T-that's a nice name you have... " Steven said shyly and blushed. Y/N blushes also. "T-thanks." Y/N said. Connie saw the chemistry between the two and wiggled her eyebrows at the both of them. Y/N covered her face with her hands. Steven did the same. Connie just laughed. "Ya know that school is tomorrow, right? Well, once we reach our last days of high school, prom will be coming up. You guys know what that means?" Y/N looked at the time, still blushing from everything Connie said. 

"8:30?!" Y/N yelled at nobody in particular. Steven looked confused. "Sorry, but I need to get home soon...Let's all hang out later tomorrow?" Y/N asked.

 "Yeah! We can show her around!" Steven said. Connie agrees. Y/N smiled and waved goodbye. The two other teens did the same.

(Back Home...)

Mom was making some dinner for the family. All of Y/N's relatives were coming over to cheer them on for school. Y/N was a going to be a senior in high school, and so were their friends. Father was setting up decorations, along with Aunt (A/N). Everything was soon interrupted from Y/N knocking at the door.

Y/N P.O.V.

I ran towards my house and felt my pants pockets for my key. It was a key to my new house, so I wouldn't have to knock. Wait....IT ISN'T THERE?! Fudge!

I must have left it in my room...

I soon arrived in front of the door to m house. I could hear lots of talking from the inside. Am I at the wrong house? My family members in my house are my mother, and father. I knock just in case.

(Next chapter will be very fudging long, so get your snacks ready.)

(JK)