6

Y/N POV

I made it to the cafeteria, thanks to my note from Steven, just in time for the beginning of lunch...well...not really...

I went outside to see everyone in my class, doing teen stuff and eating. I found Connie talking to some random dude with a leather jacket. He must be suffering, because it is very hot outside. The dude looked at me and winked. Shoot. I'm already getting hit on.  "Y/N!! Over here!!" Connie yelled to me. I sat over to where Connie was sitting. "Hey Connie. Who's the leather jacket guy?" I asked her. "Oh! This is just my childhood friend, Zach!" Connie exclaimed. The boy that is so-called childhood friends with Connie, Zach, took off his jacket to show off his white shirt. "Oh....uh....cool..?" I said, confused of why he did that. 

Zach poured water on his shirt. I already knew what was coming. I nervously grabbed Connie's hand. "Uh..me and Connie need to talk for a bit...be right back!" I said, running towards the nearest bush. Connie was also confused. "Connie...Zach is acting really weird." I stated.

She just looked to the side. "Yeah..he can be weird like that sometimes...once you know him a bit more he stops doing weirdo things. He doesn't like trusting people that much. That's why he does that..." Connie explained to me.

Connie POV

Y/N was just staring at me for no reason. After I explained Zach's trust issue thing, they started to stare. I soon realized that they were not staring at me, but at Steven! Steven was talking with one of the staff, (C/N). (C/N) is a 20 year old who just started working at this school.

I stared at Y/N. "Ooh~ I see what's going on!" I teased them. Y/N came back to reality and blushed.

Y/N POV

I blushed, knowing what Connie was going to say.

"I'm telling~" Connie teased at me. I panicked. "NONONONONO PLEASE DON'T! IT'S TOO EARLY!!" I yelled a bit too loud. Some people stared at us, including Steven and....(C/N)?! I thought.... nevermind..

I chuckled nervously and managed to squeak out,"S-sorry.."

Connie giggled. This is why we are friends. We like to tease each other a lot.