8

Steven POV

I looked at Y/N, confused on why they told me that. If they like the subject then that's ok. "Ok..?" I said. That sounded more like a question than a statement. Connie smiled at me and pointed to Y/N. What is going on? What does it mean?

Y/N POV

I moved Connie's hand away from my face and awkwardly smiled at Steven. Why was Connie embarrassing me in front of Steven?! She is making me wanna beat the shi-

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGG*

Welp, time to go to class. I rushed out of the situation outside, and into the bulding. Good thing I was stuck in the hurricane of students. Connie or Steven would never be able to find me like this! Besides, I ran from them. I finally made it to my class, and I went inside only to find Steven in the first row of desks. How in a delicious box of Eddsworld cereal did he get here before me?! I didn't see him follow me! Anyways, I sat down in my seat and waited for class to start. This was the worse first day of school ever.

(After all of the torture classes..) all

I free! I'm finally free from this unholy society of learning! I ran as fast as my legs could take me as my (h/c) hair blew in the wind. I now nominate the best part of school award to....the end of the day!

I stopped in front of the school, too tired to run any further. As I was catching my breath, I took out my phone and called my mom.

 "Hello?" My mother answered.

 " Hey *pant* mom...can I just *pant* stay over my friend's house for *pant* a while..? " I struggled to ask her. There was silence for 10 seconds.

"Is it a boy's house?" My mom asked me. "No. It's just Connie's house..." I reassure my mother. She is so overprotective. "Sure then (embarrassing nickname)! Just in case, I am calling (C/N) to make sure you will be ok!" My mom said. "Yet again, do not call me that please." I said hanging up.