💕teen mom, or moms?💕

💕Amber × Andi💕
<>

it's been three years, three years since we adopted our daughter, anna. she's five now and she's been able to walk and she only knows a few words.

amber had gone to work while i came back from work just now, anna was sleeping and it was a good time for me to shower and get in my pajamas.

as i finished, she started crying and i ran into the room, smelling the aroma which was disgusting. i picked her up and i took her to the bathroom.

i got a diaper and wipes and we went back to the room, i cleaned her up and carried her to the kitchen so i could make dinner, amber and i usually take turns and i know she is going to come home very late and she'll be exhausted.

so i had finished dinner after an hour or so and i fed anna before even eating myself even though i was starving.

afterwards, i let her play with her toys while i ate myself and my phone rang. i picked it up without even looking at the number.

<>

andi: hello?

amber: hey baby

andi: hey, what's up?

amber: i just wanted to tell you that i'm going to be on my way home now so is dinner ready?

andi: yes, i actually made it just now.

amber: great! did my baby eat along with my beautiful girlfriend?

andi: yes we both did.

amber: good to hear, alright i'm on my way now, i love you.

andi: i love you too.

<>

after i hung up, i put a movie for myself and anna to watch which was going to be appropriate for her and after a long day, i just drifted off to sleep, anna sleeping on my lap which before drifting off, i put a pillow and blanket on her so she wouldn't be cold.

<>

as i opened the door, i saw andi and anna sleeping, i closed the door and i kissed both of there foreheads and i went to go eat.

how did i get so lucky?

<>

word count: 354!