💕unknown child💕

💕Andi × Amber💕
<>

it's been a few years since she had passed and i had went to her funeral and i never admitted this to anyone but... i loved her and it hit hard for me to see her go.

but one day, someone was at the door for my apartment and i noticed a child with a suitcase full of who knows what inside.

"oh, um, hello young boy, what's your name?"i asked.

"my name is mason kippen,"he said and the last name hit me. no, it can't be.

"my mommy died and she always told me that i had another mommy and that might be you,"he said and tears welled up in my eyes.

"u-um, come in,"i said and he walked in, closing the door behind him and i sat down in a corner, not trying to intrude and was slightly scared i could tell.

"so how old are you?"i asked.

"six,"he replied and i felt even more sad. i had a child for the past six years and amber never told me.

i tried my best to start up a conversation and i asked him if he had at least some information of who his true parents would be because i can't just think he really is my child right off the bat.

he actually had a birth certificate and showed me who his mother was and it was really amber and my name was also on it as a second mother, i was completely dumbfounded.

"well, now i'm going to take care of you now if it's ok with you,"i said and mason just jumped into my arms and hugged me tight.

"i love you mommy,"he said and a tear slid down my cheek.

"i love you too, my little baby."

<>

word count: 308!