💕best friend's brother💕

💕Cyrus × TJ💕
<>

amber and i have been best friends for a while, we've helped each other with a lot of things, i've even helped her be with andi and they are so cute. but you know what or who else is very cute? her brother tj. the three of us have known each other for a while and whenever i get excited to go to amber's, it's not because of her i was excited.

and that's when i realized, i have a crush on my best friend's brother. it's very weird. craziest part, i was listening to 'best friend's brother' by Victoria Justice, right now while cleaning up my room a little.

but then my mom walked in.

"hey honey,"she said and i turned the music off.

"hey mom,"i said.

"do you want to go to amber's for a little while?"she asked and i smiled.

"of course,"i replied while gathering my things.

<>

once i got there, amber and tj were watching a movie as i walked in and when they both stared, i blushed.

"hey cyrus!"she said and ran over to me, giving me a hug.

i greeted tj and he wouldn't quit staring at me. i felt as if i had a target on my back.

amber wanted me to help her with the popcorn and i did, not realizing that tj was checking me out completely. once amber and i came back, i sat down between her and tj.

as we were watching, amber fell asleep and her head was on my shoulder, starting to make me tired as well but once i was about to doze off as well, but then i felt a hand come in contact with my thigh and blood rushed to my face within a few seconds.

"what are you doing?"i asked, moving amber off of me, laying her down on the other side and covering her.

"cyrus, do you not realize that i want you? i want you so bad,"he said, moving a little closer and pulled me into a kiss, pulling me onto his lap and i sighed contently.

we pulled away and i smiled, looking into his eyes.

"i love you too,"i said and he pecked my lips again.

<>

word count: 382!