Broken...My king. (Thor)

Thor.

You missed him, the cheerful, goofy, real, him.

It was merely a week after Tony had returned, and the thunder god became even more distant. He seemed, lost, He seemed blank.

You missed you're love, your king.

Right now, you and the rest of the team. At least what was rest of it, was on the communal floor, discussing plans. It was only now, you realized he wasn't even there. He was most likely in your shared room, even now... The nights seemed even more distant, quiet, alone. Maybe, he didn't want to hurt you... Since everything he touched seemed to die, at least that's what he thought.

You looked at Steve with worry. "Hey, I'm gonna go see if Thor's alright." You said quietly to the super soldier. He nodded and gave you a small, encouraging smile. You got up and went to the elevator, pressing the button to your floor.

When you reached the top, you walked down the hall slowly to your room. You didn't knock, you just went straight in. "Hey, sweetheart..." You say softly, closing the door. He looked at you, an expression of distance and sorrow. It hurt you deeply to see him so lost.

"Hello, dear." he huffed, looking out the window. You furrowed your eyebrows and slowly walked over to him. "Is everything alright?" You question, soothingly. He nodded, still looking out the window.

You sighed softly and walked over to him. You took his hand gently, feeling him tense. You worried as you sat down on his lap, gently. He looked up at you, worried and scared eyes scanning your features.

You took your free hand and cupped his cheek softly. He immediately leaned into it, letting out a soft huff. You looked into his eyes, gently running your thumb over his cheekbone. "Are you sure..?" You said, voice quiet. He was tense underneath you, but your calm demeanor seemed to make him relax.

He shook his head and looked sadly into your gentle eyes. You sighed gently and nodded "Why have you become so distant, my love?" he glanced down before looking back to you. "I don't want to hurt anyone.." he said, voice strained. You understood where he was coming from. He lost his whole family, his mom...his dad, Loki. You knew he thought it was his fault, but it wasn't.. It never would be.

You huffed and shook your head. "Thor Odinson, listen to me. None of it and I mean, none- of it. Was your fault.." You said, softly. He took a deep breath and nodded.

"I don't wanna lose you..." his voice seemed broken.

You shook your head again and gave his hand a little squeeze. "I'm not going anywhere, I know in any situation...you'll protect me." You kissed the top of his head.

"What if I can't make it to you or, if I'm to late o-or I hurt you-" you cut him off, with a kiss. Knowing for a fact it would shut him up.

You pulled back and leaned your forehead against his "You won't." You pleaded. He teared up "Y/N, I can't lose you..." he let a small tear slip from his eye.

You wiped his tears away and shook your head softly. He trembled slightly, scared to even keep his eyes away from you.

"Jeez, Thor...You won't, I swear. I'm here now, and I always will be. You looked deep into his baby blue eyes "You won't."

He pulled you closer to him and buried his face into your hair. You rubbed his back in slow circles. "There you go big guy...there's my Thor.." You soothed, running your fingers through his short hair.

"I'm sorry, my love...." His trembles lessened. You shook your head and let out a huff "You don't have to be sorry...I just missed you.." You kissed his forehead. He let out a little sigh and pulled back slightly to look at you.

You used your thumbs to wipe his tears "It'll be better soon, I promise..." You said gently. He ran his hands through your soft hair as he let out a little huff and nodded.

What broke you, into a melting heart, was him. Even though it was small, and weak.

He smiled.

You leaned your head against his forehead again and kissed him softly. When you two separated, he smiled a little bit more.

"I love you, my Queen."

"And I love you, my King."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I know it's short, but I hope it's sweet. That's all, thank you loves!