Come with me? (Loki Laufeyson)

You and the God of Mischief had always had something since he arrived at the tower with Thor. Once the team had gotten comfortable with him, they teased you two continuously.

You two had became close, very close. You would laugh and sneak around the tower together happily. Whenever the team would just sit around, you and Loki sat with each other. You'd usually lean up against him and he would let you. The rest of the team (especially Tony.) would tease you two a lot.

And yeah, sure. You had feelings for him. But why would he like you back.

Little did you know, he did...he did a lot.

The countless hours he spent with you, reading or just merely listening to your problems. He had fallen completely in love with you. He realized this after a few months, the way he got a warm feeling when he was around you. The way he would always stare at you while you cooked breakfast. He was in deep- but so were you.

Today, today was...was the day everything would change.

It was a gala, a charity gala. You were up in your room getting ready with Natasha. She knew from the start that you had feelings for the God. She smiled, getting into her black dress.

You were getting into a fancy, lace green dress.

It was beautiful, and gave your multitude of confidence

It was beautiful, and gave your multitude of confidence. You let your hair do it's own thing, the natural flow of it already being enough. Your eyes shined bright as you looked in the mirror. Nat looks over at you and whistles "Damn! Y/N, you look amazing!" she complimented. You gave her a little smile and nodded "So do you Nat!" You smiled brightly.

It was just about five minutes till the gala started. You looked at Nat and raised an eyebrow "Ready?" You question. She nods and you both head to the gala.

You make your way down the stairs, ignoring the drunk men that stared at you as you walked into the party. You were trying to catch one man, or... God's eye in particular. You looked around for a bit, not being able to find him. You sat at the bar, not ordering a drink.

That's when you heard the sultry tone of his accent. "And who gave you permission to look absolutely stunning?" You turned quickly, smiling up at the much taller man. He smiled back "Hi Loki! quite the charmer are we?" You tease. He smirks a bit "Am I not always?" he said, taking your hand gently and kissing your knuckles.

You blush faintly, smiling at him. "No need to be so quaint." You say, lifting his head away from your knuckles. He smiles and stands up straight, easily towering over you.

He looks to the dancefloor when a slower song starts playing. "May I have this dance?" he questions, a small smirk playing on his lips. "You may." You say, a little chuckle falling from your lips.

You two make your way towards the dance floor. When you make it, the two of you getting into the right stance. He, being a complete gentleman..kept his hands in respectable places. You smile up at him fondly, him looking back down at you with a little smile.

You two continue dancing slowly, staring at each other. He reaches his hand up to brush some hair out of your face. You ultimately lean into his touch, as he cups you're cheek.

You two don't find it in the world to care, but you slowly start leaning in. You two are centimeters away from kissing. He looks into your eyes "May I?" he gulps. You nod slowly, not being able to form words.

And then, he closes the gap.

You immediately kiss back, wrapping your arms fully around his torso. So many emotions were let out into into that kiss. Even something resembling,  need. He pulls back slowly, opening his eyes.

You open yours softly, looking up at him. He's completely rendered mute, no words coming from his mouth. He looks at you fondly, lovingly, considerately. He smiles softly.

You smile back up at him with a love filled expression. "Hey Loki?" You say softly. He hums in response along with a soft "Yes dear?" you let out a little sigh "I love you..." You say, so quietly, just enough for him to hear. He pauses for a moment and smiles. He tilts your chin back up and nods.

"I love you too..." he says, gently.

You smile and lean up a little bit to kiss him again. You two pull back a little bit later, still smiling.

"Come with me?" he questions. 

You smile, knowing what he meant. "Loki, you know I can't...and I don't think your father is letting you back anytime soon." You said gently, holding his hand.

He nods, "I know, but if he ever decides that I must come back...you'd come with me...just, a promise I suppose." he raises an eyebrow.

You let out a little chuckle "I'm sure, if I went over it with the team. They'd let me visit you everyday...and stay with you whenever I'd like." You promised. "But yes, I would go with you."

He smiled and nodded "That's all I needed to know." he said, running his thumb over your cheek bone. You let out a little happy huff and laid your forehead on his chest.

He held you close, finding peace with you holding onto him. "I love you...and I always will." he admitted gently.

"I love you too, Loki...I'll always be here for you to love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: yet again, I know this was short. Forgive me. Anyways, how was your guy's Christmas?! Leave suggestions in the comments.