Shut it, Stark. (Tony Stark)

You sighed, sitting on the couch, scrolling through movies. You woke up to your head screaming, so you decided to relax on the couch. You sighed, not finding anything.

Wait, you felt like you were forgetting something. Shit. Tony, you sighed deeply, pinching the bridge of your nose. "Hey Friday? Where's Tony?"
You sighed. "Mr. Stark is in his lab, he's been there for two days." The AI responded. You got up, taking a chug of water. 

Why did he have to do this? It heightened his anxiety so much. You've told him countless times that he should just come to bed and sleep. He never listened, he'd usually just brush it off with "I'll be fine." or a "Its important, Y/N." and then he'd go off and be gone for hours on end.

You loved Tony, You really did. He just needed to stop doing this. You realized his work was important, but...he didn't need to stay up for 48 hours on coffee. You sighed deeply before getting up to go to his lab.

You slowly made your way to the elevator. Pressing the button up to the floor the labs were on. You left the elevator when you got to the floor. You bumped into someone, looking up and seeing Bruce. "Oh, hey Bruce. Have you seen Tony anywhere?" He nodded.

"He's been in his lab for a while..." Bruce sighed, running a hand through his messy black hair.  "Alright, thanks Bruce." You smile. He gives you a kind smile with a little nod and then walks off.

You make your way towards his lab, opening the door slowly. "Hey, hun...You doing ok?" You say, softly.
He looks over at you and nods. You can see the obvious bags under his eyes. His hair is messy and he looks very disoriented. "Honey, you've been down here for a while." You say, walking over to him. He sighs "Y/N, its important..." he runs a hand through his hair.

You pull a chair out and sit next to him. "Don't give me that Tony. Tell me, how long have you been down here?" You say, holding one of his hands and lacing your fingers in his. He looks at his work and then back to you. "Y/N, I have to get back to it..." he yawns slightly. "Don't avoid the subject, Tony.  Please, how long have you been down here?" You say, softly.

He sighed "two days, but that's besides the point. I need to get back to work." he says, voice a little croaky from the lack of use. You furrow your eyebrows "Tony Stark. Listen to me, you need sleep. You've been down here, living on coffee. Please, listen to me." You say, sternly.

He shakes his head "Y/N, I can't. I'm working on a new suit and it's really important." he looks you in the eye. You sigh in thought and look at your conjoined hands. "Tony, please. You know for a fact if you stay up any longer your anxiety is gonna go out of wack." You cup his cheek with your hand. He immediately leans into your touch and looks at you with those tired brown eyes. "Y/N, I can't..." he huffs. "Tony, look at yourself. You have bags under your eyes, your hair is messy. I'm not trying to be rude, but you look like a zombie." You give him a weak smile.

He smiles a bit "Wow, how flattering." He sighs. You get up and sit on his lap. Not in a lustful way or anything, just to be closer to him. "You need sleep, Tony." You say quietly. "I-... It's just really impor-..." You cut him off, putting your finger to his lips. "Shut it, Stark. Don't say that word again or I'll make you suffer." You say, shifting on his lap. He grips your waist and glares up at you "Ok, ok. Fine." he sighs.

He smiles a bit "I'm sorry, dear." he says softly. "It's fine Tones, I just missed you." You lean your forehead on his. He smiles at you and kisses you softly. You kiss back and laugh a bit.

When you two pull back he yawns a little. "Cmon, hun. I'll take you to bed." You hum softly. He nods and pecks your lips before lifting you up. "Tony!" You squeal, wrapping you legs around his torso. He smirks and heads for your  shared room. On the way you run into Bruce. He smiles and gives you a little look to almost say thank you. You nod and then turn back to Tony.

You mess with his hair as he carries you to your room. When you make it, he throws you onto the bed gently and then gets in himself. You smiled at him and kiss his nose, sticking out you're tongue.

He pulls you close and yawns a little bit. "I hope you know I was working on an anniversary present." he said, softly. You smiled "Yeah, I figured that out." You say, burying your face in his chest. He smiles and kisses the top of your head.

"I love you Y/N..." he hums.

You smile "I love you too, Tones. Now...go to sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So, not the longest one- but I'm tired, and sick. So. Yeah. Anyway, enjoy. Bye now.