Is it....Strange? (Stephen Strange)

You leaned against the arm rest of the small couch in the sanctum. You were just reading a book, completely zoned out into a state of mind that was blank. You had a while ago, fell upon the sanctum for some type of knowledge. But, as soon as you and Stephen clicked over something. He had told you everything and asked if you wanted to stay, knowing you didn't have a place to stay. You agreed, and it had been close to a year since then.

You snap out of it as you hear light footsteps come into the little living area. You smile and glance up.  "Evening, Stephen." You greet the wizard softly as you look away from your book. He smiles as he walks into the kitchen "Hello, Y/N." he says, getting a glass of water. "How are you?" You hum, setting your book down. He nods "Tired." he says, sitting down next to you. You tilt your head "Having trouble with sleeping again?" You question. He nods, a small smile on his lips. You nod, furrowing your eyebrows in thought. "Stephen, I could-" he cut you off. "Y/N, please...I can't let you waist all of your energy on me." he said, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

You were a healer, meaning you could heal wounds, or just make people relax. You were like a living walking bottle of medicines. You had offered multiple times to help Stephen sleep, but he declined each time. You didn't know why, it would give him a night's rest. Yes, helping people drained your energy, especially the whole sleeping ordeal. You really didn't mind though, it would give you a good amount of sleep too if you got tired. "Stephen, I don't mind...please-" He cut you off again. "Seriously, Y/N. I'll be fine." he said, tone a little annoyed. You sighed, protesting just once more. "But, I-" he clenched his jaw. "Y/N, enough please...I'll be fine." His tone sounded stern as he stood up.

You nodded slowly, looking up at him. "I'm going to my room." he said, turning on his heal and leaving to his bedroom. You nodded and rested your head back against the couch, letting out a small sigh. You sat like that for a while, maybe 30 minutes or so. You got up, deciding to head to your room.  You walked past Stephens room, cold air hitting your face a little. You turn your head and let out a little sigh. He was on the balcony, meditating in the cold night. You step in softly, walking over to balcony. You set a hand on his shoulder and lean down. He opens his eyes and looks forward. "Yes?" he hums. You walked forward and rested your arms on the railing. "Nothing, just wanted to join you." You say, eyes gazing over the stars. He nods, slowly standing up. He walks over and also leans over the railing.

He sighs, glancing over at you. "Im sorry if I sounded...Rash, earlier." he apologized, which was something he didn't do often. You shake your head and look up into the night sky. "Its fine, Stephen...I didn't mean to annoy." you give him a small side smile, giving him a sideward look. He nods, letting out a little cough. "You know...Maybe one of these days..Ill take you up there." he smiled. You let out a soft chuckle "I've been to space before Stephen." you look over at him. "I know, I mean when everything's just..Peaceful." he says quietly.

You softened at his words "I bet its beautiful..." you smile gently. He nods slowly "Yeah..Yeah, it really is." he said, eyes directed towards you, not the sky. You smile gently, and lean against him, shoulders touching. He looks down at you, gulping softly. He hesitates but gently rests an arm over your shoulders. You lay your head on his shoulder, still looking at the sky. The position calmed you, made you feel warm and fuzzy. He tightens his hold on you, keeping you close to him. "Do you ever think about, leaving here?" he questioned. You shake your head, holding onto his arm. "No Stephen...I've never thought about leaving. I don't think I want to leave either." You huff. He nods, resting his chin atop of your head. "Not even with all the danger you've been put through already?" He questions again. You turn in his hold, wrapping your arms around his waist. "Stephen..I don't want to leave. You remember the person who saved me from those dangers? You. And occasionally myself. Stephen I'm not going anywhere, I don't have anywhere to go. I appreciate everything you've done for me. And you know what, I think...I think I lov-" He cuts you off by pressing his lips to yours gently.

You are, extremely surprised as his lips press to yours. You take a moment to slowly, and softly kiss him back. The kiss is, slow and sweet..Like you two were scared of losing each other. The kiss was filled with, loving feelings, you could tell by the way he touched your face like a delicate flower.

"I love you too." he says, pulling back and leaning his forehead against yours. You grip softly at the back of his shirt, smiling softly up at him. He opens his eyes, soft blue orbs looking down at you. "I love you more..." you tease. He shakes his head and pulls you closer to him.

"That's impossible.." he smiles.

"Nothings impossible..." you grin.