Hidden (Thor Odinson)

A/N: yes, another Thor. But- I'm getting into...well, more.. Sexual content now.
Warning: Smut-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You liked Thor, a lot.

Maybe even loved him, you had no idea anymore.

But anytime he'd come around you'd trip up on your words. You would blush faintly whenever he gave you a hug. You two got along extremely well, and not like that but just- you two were very close. That's why you were to sacred to tell him, feeling as if he would turn you down.

At the moment, it was no time for fun and games now. The whole team was handling something, weird aliens or some shit. You were all fighting them off, they were nearly gone. Right before you stood to look around, you       feel something cut your side. It was nothing fatal, especially with your enhanced healing. It just hurt, and started to bleed. When Thor turned to see you collapse he immediately killed that last alien off and rushed towards you.

You looked up at him and gave him a weak smile. He furrowed his eyebrows and helped you up. This caused you to wince "Sorry..." he whispered. You shook your head and walked with him on the way to the tower. It wasn't far away so you would be fine. He sighed and took his Cape off before pressing it gently to your side. The action caused you to hiss in pain and hold tightly onto him. "You need to stop getting hurt..." he sighed. You gave him sorry eyes and swallowed the lump in your throat. "I'm sorry..." You said quietly. He sighed "Its ok, my dear." he hummed. Your heart fluttered a little even with the slight pain in your side. 

You made it to the tower and everyone looked over at you. You felt ashamed that you got hurt again. They all gave you little reassuring smiles before Thor took you to a spare bathroom in one of the bedrooms. He set you on the counter before grabbing out things to help the gash in your side. "Thor, I'm fine..." You protested. The gash was already healing yet still bleeding. "You say that, yet it's still bleeding, Y/N" he says, taking a wet cloth and pressing it to your side. You hiss again and he cringes a little. He soon takes the cloth away and takes surgical wrap out, slowly wrapping it around your stomach, shirt having to be lifted slightly. His hands brushed your sides a few times before he finished wrapping. He could feel you shudder each time he touched the soft skin around your waist.

He put everything away before coming back over to you. He didn't say anything before he put two hands next to you on the counter. "Do I scare you?" he said, looking into your eyes softly. You shook your head "Why would you scare me, Thor?" You hummed. "You always seem so, skittish around me..." he sighed. You let out a little sigh "It's not because you scare me, Thor. It's because....I like you...I like you a lot, maybe even love-" He cut you off by placing his lips on yours. You were surprised, but slowly you melted into the kiss, eyes closing slowly.

You both pulled apart after a moment and he leaned his forehead against yours "I love you too." He said, voice low. You took a moment to breath again before you felt feather light kisses start to fall on your neck. You let out a soft sigh as he kissed a sensitive spot on your neck. He nipped lightly at the spot on your neck before tracing kisses up to your jaw. "Thor..." You breathed out, a hand falling into his hair. You tugged at the short strands making him let out a soft grunt. You looked into his eyes, the familiar bright blue now dark. You connected your lips with his again in a needy manner. He swiftly picked you up and carried you to the bedroom that the bathroom was in. He set you down on the bed gently and crawled over top of you. He continued kissing you slowly, making sure you were comfortable. He separated from your lips and started attacking your neck. You let out soft moans as he left a few marks at your collar bone. Your fingers curled into his short hair and you tugged softly, making him moan against your neck.
He slipped his hands under your shirt,  making you gasp. "Thor... Please.." You moan, looking up into his eyes. He bites his lip "Quiet, dear." he says, lifting your shirt from your body.

You struggle to get his armor off but soon enough he does it himself. He starts kissing down your body, making you squirm in anticipation. His lips make there way to your pantie line and he slowly pulls both your pants and underwear down. You look down at him "T-Thor, what ar-Ohh, my-" he licked up your cunt, hitting that nerve. He smirked against your womanhood as he continued to devour you. He soon stuck two fingers inside of you, locking eyes with you.  "Thor..." You whimper, feeling extremely close to your climax. He goes faster, making your hips buck up. He holds them down, continuing his torture before you come to a climax. He swallows most of your finish and kisses back up your body. Somehow he had discarded his pants in the process of coming back up. You look up at him, eyes clouded with lust, but also much more.

He looks back down at you, eyes hazy. You grip at his chest, looking at him while biting your lip. "Please.." You shift. He takes that last little plea and slides into you slowly. You let out a shaky moan as he groans. He starts at a slow pace, hands roaming everywhere. You throw your arms over his shoulder and claw at his back, making him moan. "F-Faster Thor.." You moaned into his ear. He listened and picked up the pace, making you both closer to you're climaxes. He kissed at your neck as you clawed at his back, both moaning messes as sweat trickled along your bodies.

You gripped onto him tighter as that not formed in your lower belly. "T-Tho-" you moaned. "Wait for me." he said, breathing heavily. Soon his movements grew sloppier, hitting that spot. "Come for me, love~" he whispered in your ear. That sent you over the edge, moaning loudly. He came with you, kissing your lips to mask your lewd sounds. You both came down from your highs. Thor pulled out of you, wincing slightly. He laid next to you and pulled you close.

You were still breathing heavily, hugging close to him. You looked up at him and gave him a small smile. "I didn't hurt you did I?" he said, putting a finger under your chin. You shook your head "No..No, just a little sore." You hummed, leaning into his hand that came to cup your cheek. "Hmm, you're absolutely beautiful~" he kissed your forehead. You smiled softly and rubbed your thumb over his back. You let out a soft yawn and cuddled closer to him.

"I love you, my dear." he hummed.

"I love you too, Thor." You smiled, falling into a soundless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hehehe~ So, yeah. Wrote this. Have fun. I guess.