Oh lord. (Peter Quill)

The Guardians had been staying for a while. It was totally fine, with everyone on the team. You and Peter were close, he had been the one to find you floating through space. He was up late one night while flying the ship and came across you.

You two clicked, both being from Earth, human. You two had similar pasts and you two understood each other. You liked him, a lot. Natasha would always tease you when she found you on a call with him, while smiling sleepily, trying so hard to stay up to talk with him. Yet he was always so gentle with you, treated you like no one else. He'd always ask to visit, on multiple occasions. Everyone could see it, all of them. The team, the Guardians. It was obvious, yet neither of you saw it.

Right now, they were at the tower. For  yet another one of their visits. You were sitting next to Peter as you all sat in the communal floor, just talking and drinking. Tony glanced over at you, smirking softly. You shot him a glare before he opened his mouth. "We should all play a game." he suggested, glancing over at you. Everyone looked over at him, raising an eyebrow. "Seven minutes in heaven, anyone?" Everyone shrugged and nodded, besides you. Tony smiled and grabbed a hat, rushing out of the room to go fetch things that resembled each team member. He somehow quickly snatched Peter's MP3 player. He wiggled the hat around and grinned devilishly. You sighed, looking up at the ceiling.

"With that lovely attitude, Y/N. You can absolutely go first." he held the hat out towards you, smiling smugly. This was a moment you dreaded...You had the potential of pulling out the one thing that resembles the man you have feelings for.

You slowly reach your hand into the hat, gulping lightly. You pull out the first thing you touch, and you immediately regret it. You pull out Peter's MP3 player. Your eyes widen slightly, Tony smirks and looks over at the man that you had pulled the item for. "Quill, looks like you're up." Tony chimes. You look over at your friend, giving him an unsure look. He smiles gently, shrugging a little. Tony pulls you two off the couch and pushes you into the closet.

You hear the click of the lock, and the start of the timer. You lean against a wall and let out a small sigh. Peter leans against the wall next to you, tilting his head up to the roof of the closet. You glance over at him, the small amount of light in the closet highlighted all of his features. He glanced over at you, eyes catching each others. He gives you a small smile, and you give one right back. You let out a small sigh, and lean against his shoulder. You feel him tense, but then relax underneath your touch.

You let out a soft hum, leaning into him. He glanced down at you, biting his lip a little. "Hey...Peter?" you question, as he slowly grabs your hand. "Yeah, Y/N?" He said, giving your hand a squeeze. "If I... Told you something that, could either scare you away. Or make you stay, im not sure. But, just promise me you wont go after I tell you this." you sighed. He looked down at you, sighing softly. "I don't think anything you say, will ever make me go anywhere." he said softly, turning so he could look down at you. You nodded, looking down at your feet before back into his gentle gaze. You took in a deep breath "Peter, I...- I love you, and not in a friend way. Peter, im in love with you. And I-" you were cut off.

Peter placed his lips on yours softly, pulling you closer to him. You were surprised, eyes widening as his fluttered closed. As soon as you could process what was happening, you kissed back. His arms slowly circled around your waist, your arms going around his neck. He pulled back when air was at a must, eyes opening slowly. "I love you too." he said, breathing deeply. "I've always loved you, Y/N. I have since that day we danced to random songs on the ship." he said, leaning his forehead against yours. You smile, messing with the hair at the nape of his neck. "Seems like we found out that same time." you chuckle, pecking his jaw. "I honestly wish we found this out sooner." he said, smiling down at you. You nodded and rested your head against his chest. "Me too, Quill...Me too." You let out a soft hum, still messing with his hair. "Hey, Y/N?" Quill asked, pulling back slightly to look down at you. "Hm?" you say, looking up at him. "Do you maybe, wanna come with us? I know, I brought you here so you could be safe. But I miss you." He questioned, looking down at you hopefully. "Id love nothing more then to come back, I miss you too." you say gently. He smiles brightly, pulling you into another kiss, one to which you gladly kiss back.

Light floods into the closet, everyone standing behind Tony. You and Peter both pull back, smiling shyly. "Finally!" they all shout. You rest your forehead on Peters chest and let out a laugh. They all move out of the way, back to their spots. You and Peter sit back down, you happily cuddling into his side.

"I love you, Y/N." he whispered.

"I love you too, Peter." You smiled.