Cuddles? (Peter Parker)

You and Peter were the youngest on the team, same age. After you and Peter started staying at the tower, Tony wanting you two to be there- for missions or something. You knew that wasn't the reason, but- that's besides the point.

You and Peter are best friends, inseparable. You two, for the past four years had always had something. The whole team saw it, especially Tony. He'd usually tease you two if he found you two, watching a movie all cuddled up in a blanket. You loved Peter, his personality, his smile, his kid like energy. You loved it all.

And little did you know, he loved you as well. He found you stunning. He found you kind, with your loving personality. He loved how if he got hurt, that you would be there in a heartbeat to help him. He wanted you, but honestly thought you were to good for him.

but really, after everything that happened with Thanos. It was hard to get by. You and Peter were older now, and you two managed the tower. Wanda was there too, she was like a motherly figure. Clint would occasionally stop by, to check on you guys. Bucky never left, he stayed back with Sam at the Tower. You all stayed there, finding it sentimental in a way. You missed everyone, sure. Yet, it was a while ago, you had gotten over it. There was still a small part that was utterly broken, but that would always be there. Thor had come by a couple of days ago, to make sure everything was ok, and decided to stay for a while. It was like you had your little family back, besides the obvious ones that couldn't be there. You knew they were there in spirit.

Right now, Peter and you were watching Morgan. Pepper still came around to, she seemed happy. Tired, but happy. You loved how Peter's eyes lit up when Morgan was fascinated with his suit tech. You never noticed how his eyes would light up when you hugged him, or gripped onto his hands for a silly dance.

You stood up, running a hand through your hair. "Hey, Pete. I think im gonna go get some air...Feel free to join me. We can always leave her with Wanda." you smiled. He nodded, standing up with a smile. "Sounds good, Y/N, ill come." he sighed, giving you that signature smile. "Alright! Lets go-" you hummed, rushing to a balcony. You did your suit thingy, making it mold around your body, just like Peter's. Yes, you both had the same powers. Which brought you two all the closer. He looked at you, raising an eyebrow through his suit. You nodded, grinning under your suit. "Lets get some air, Spider boy." you say, before swinging off to another building. He let out a breathy chuckle, following you. "You know, Its rough- without Tony I mean...And Natasha, Steve." He sighed, swinging to the next building. "I know, Pete. We've gotten this far though, without them...right?" you said, swinging past him. He nods, doing a litte flip. One to which you gladly chuckle at. "What ever happened to...MJ?" you hummed, looking over at him. He shrugged "It wasn't working out. She was to- well, MJ...And I found out I had eyes for someone else." he mentioned.

"Well, im sure they like you too." you chimed, giving him a smile from under the mask. "Yeah, Id..I'd doubt that-" he snorted, glancing over at you. "What makes you say that?" you tilt your head. "Well, she's perfect- her eyes...Are well, they're something. She's so, kind. that it makes me want to make her angry, shes adorable when she gets angry." he smiled brightly. "She's wonderfully persistent, I've known her a while- a long while." he sighed. "The only reason, she would never like me back-  Im not her type in any way." he shrugged. You smiled "I wouldn't be to sure, Peter...The world comes with a lot of surprises." you hum, getting to a taller building and stopping at it. You took your mask of with a deep breath.

Peter landed next to you, taking off his mask too. He looked over the city, smiling brightly before looking over at you. You looked up at him, eyes filled with amusement. He looked down at you, gulping a little. "Hey Y/N? That girl I was talking about?" he smiles a little. "Yeah, what about her." you say, looking over the city. "Its you." he stuttered. your head snapped over to him, eyes filled with love. "Peter, no games." you said, grabbing his hands. "No, no games, im not lying Y/N." His hands gave yours a little squeeze. You smiled up at him, lips pressed together. He cups your chin, looking down at you, eyes filled with adoration and love. "I love you, Y/N." He whispered. You grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, pressing your lips to his and closing your eyes. He immediately melted into the kiss, eyes fluttering closed. You two stayed like that for a while until you pulled away, leaning your forehead against his. "I love you too, Peter Parker." you whisper back, him pulling you closer.

He opens his eyes, soft orbs looking into your beautiful diamond like eyes. He lets out a little laugh, looking down at you. "That was a little overdue..." He said quietly. "You think?" You chuckled, looking up at him with a gentle smile. He pulled back a little more to stare down at you, eyes soft.

"I'll race you back to the tower..." He joked.

"You're on." You say, separating from him and swinging back the way you two came, chuckling as he yelled after you.