Sixteen

• Dedicated to YOU

© 2014 SilverStream22. All Rights Reserved.

So....I reached a million reads on this story! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! Therefore, this chapter is dedicated to you: The reader.

Without you, I wouldn’t be able to make it this far. Thank you so much for your support on my story. So without further ado, I give you the next chapter of Lycan:

.

.

.

A tampon?

Haha, I’m just messing with you. Here’s the real thing:

A necklace?

I reached forward, pinching the fine chain before lifting it up. A locket spun around, stopping slowly. I squinted my eyes to read the small scripture.

Erga Mea Lux

The locket was intricately designed, a rectangular shape with a glass wedged inside. I dug my nail in the side, the halves opening up. There was no picture. Instead there was a glowing dab of the most precious material any werewolf has ever known- moonlight.

The rumoured matter-changing gem that was only known to werewolves, the silky and milk-like texture that was like water in zero gravity. At the sharp knock from Stark’s side of the bathroom, I quickly cleared my throat and closed the locket, returning it to it’s spot back behind the soaps.

“Y-Yeah?” I croaked, clenching my fist around my towel.

“We’re going out.” he rumbled. “Now.”

“Now?” I gasped, “What? We just go to Spain-”

“Out as in public. Not out of the country.”

I cocked my hip at that, raising an accusatory eyebrow even though I knew he couldn’t see me.

“Are you sure about that?” I sang, keeping my voice harsh and thin.

He sighed heavily, “Yes. Now will you change?”

I bit my lip, tapping my foot quickly in thought. After a moment, I gave in. “Fine. Give me a second.”

I unlocked my side of the door, rushing to the closet in which was stacked with the clothes Lorena and Iris had purchased for me (all of us, really) while we were going to be hiding out in Spain. Pulling out a pair of blue jeans and a white tank top, I grabbed a cream cardigan as I walked out the door. Then I thought of something I should’ve remembered earlier-

Shoes.

I jogged back to my room and grabbed tan roman sandals, wriggling my small feet in them before walking out the same time Stark did.

I nearly dropped my keycard.

“What is that?” I pointed at his sculpted face.

He frowned, “What?”

“That!” I pressed, gestured to the thick black rectangular glasses on his face.

“Glasses?” he replied slowly, though it seemed as if he was questioning the both of us on it.

“Yeah.” I glared. “Why do you have glasses?”

He removed them, “I visited an optician. Apparently I need glasses. Which is quite strange considering that I have amplified vision as one of my affinities.”