Q&A

Sup. Do me a favor? Answer these questions, it'll help a lot in the next book, "Luna"

Who is your favorite character and why?

- Jazz is my favorite character, probably because I originally made his character to be pervert, but then changed it to a distant and slightly more approchable version of Stark.

Who was your least favorite character and why?

- Carl. Why did I make Carl? I don't know. I just don't like Carl, I mean, who would like a fat kid who threw applesauce on a girl's swimsuit?

What surprised you out of this story?

- How good I am at winging half the scenes. That airplane scene? Totally winged it. I was going to have Katya just sit there, but then I was like "hey, let's have her do ninja moves" and before I knew it I was writing about her scissor kicking vamps.

What got you in tears?

- When I wrote about Stark's kid being torn out of Kathleen's stomach, I cried. Mainly because I realized how cruel of a writer I am, making my character suffer unimaginable pain.

What had you rolling in laughter?

- Pinecone scenes. There was like two or three of them, but still. Pinecones: Stark's worst enemy. The best part was that they weren't even planned and were mainly meant for comedic relief.

Favorite character quote?

- "You had one job, Castor!" Draver scowled. "And it sure as hell wasn't to kill the damn pilot!"

Female character that you would want to be? Why?

- I want to be Rosemarie just so I doubt have to worry about stupid shit like highschool math.

Male character that you would want to be? Why?

- Castor. Who doesn't want to be Castor? He's my sarcastic little pinecone.

Scene that made you get the feels?

- When Stark was all like "I don't believe in love, but I do believe in us"

Scene that got you mad?

-CARL AND HIS APPLESAUCE SPILLING PROBLEM

Scene that made your stomach turn?

-Anytime that Stark decided to fight ;-;

The best part in this story:

- Personally I think it's when Stark and Katya meet in the woods and he tells her to rotate her hips more, and then later on in the story she actually uses his advice and shatters some bones like a badass.

The unexpected part in this story:

- For me, I never meant to make Stark a gory character. He's like a prego pyschopath. I originally meant for Stark to be a nice and sweet guy.

The cliffhanger that made you want to jump off a cliff?

- When I dropped the bomb with the Anosovas. Hahahahahahaha. I'm so deserving of the title "Queen of Cliffhangers"

BTW, when I post Luna, I'll let you know on this story :)