Character List

Katya Solina Michaelis : A twenty-two year old female werewolf whose being protected from Orion. Also the mate of Stark Xerxes. Brother is Mikhail. Parents died at the hand of rogues. Has a curse placed on her back just like Stark by Kaleesi. Homeschooled all her life. Originally a fighter for the pack before becoming acting Luna when her parents died and would continue to do so until Mikhail found his mate.

Stark Xerxes: A 600 year old Lycan who doesn't look a day over twenty-four. Has no siblings and parents are dead. Got turned into a werewolf by Castor, then was granted an affinity by the Anosovas, a royal werewolf family. Mate is Katya. He had a pregnant wife back during the Irish famine named Kathleen, but she died along with the baby when Orion killed her. Has an affinity for vision and another affinity that is unknown to readers (for now) Is cursed by Kaleesi.

Castor Novella: Older than Stark, looks about twenty-five. His only sibling is his sister, Winry. He has an affinity for speed. He turned Stark into a werewolf. Gained his affinity from the Jaegers, a branch of the royal families.

Draver Monticello: Twin to Jazz. Last names have not been mentioned yet. Has an affinity for heat. Has a mate who is too young for him for now. Affinity given to him from the Sakurai royal family.

Jazz Monticello: Twin to Draver. Last names have not been mentioned yet. Has an affinity for water, with more control of it in it's liquid form gained from the Sakurai royal family. Has a mate who is too young for him now. Fear of wraiths runs deep due to childhood trauma.

Alric Killian: His last name hasn't been mentioned yet. Has no siblings and hasn't met his mate yet. He has an affinity for the dead and compulsion. Gained his affinity from the Lumescent royal family (hasn't been mentioned yet)

Iris Persephone Morrisey: Youngest of the group of Lycans that journey with Katya. Mother is Lorena, father is Ramon. Has then affinity for healing from the Lumescent royal family. Possessed by the Moon Goddess during the night and is herself during the day as it is the only way to keep her alive. Was killed by wraiths and kept in incubation by Kendra.

Lorena Bestia Morrisey: Oldest of the group of Lycans that journey with Katya. Daughter is Iris, husband is Ramon, her deceased mate is Kyros. Has an affinity for water in it's solid form from the Lumescent royal family.

Kaleesi: Siren (vampire and mermaid) betrayed her father and clawed her way up to the top as Queen of Sicily by sleeping with the Vampire King, Erebus, who is also a deity.

Kendra: Nymph (mermaid and werewolf) followed her sister, Kaleesi, in order to protect her out of fear that she might be hurt in the Surface (Earth) but is pushed away by her greedy and power-hungry sister. Becomes a Lycan through the Vasilakis royal family.

Orion: Ancient vampire with an obsession for Katya. Lead the mate killings right after the Irish famine since he was enraged that Stark, his nemesis, was having a child with the woman he was obsessed about (Kathleen) therefore he killed Kathleen's brother, then ripped the baby out of Kathleen's stomach.

Kathleen Beauregard: Deceased wife of Stark. Was going to have a baby before it was ripped from her stomach in turn killing her and the child. She was being stalked by Orion when she wa staying with her brother after fleeing the Irish famine that took the life of her previous husband. 

Moon Goddess: She will reveal her name in the next book which is coming sooner than you think. She is the mother of all werewolves and informs which Royal families to bestow certain affinities to certain werewolves thus turning them into Lycans. Currently possessing Iris' body during the night until the final fight with Erebus and Orion comes down, then she will make herself home in her new vessel.

The Vampire King// Erebus: Night God who is the creator of vampires for this story's purpose. Has "done the do" with Kaleesi *hurl* and made her into a unique create: a Siren. Hates the Moon Goddess and is joining the fight against Katya and the others. He is currently in search for his ultimate vessel.

Winry Novella: Lycan whose brother is Castor. Prefers to stick by herself like most Lycans do. Her affinity is Earth, given to her by the Jaeger royal family. Holds a grudge to any woman that appears to like Castor or is his girlfriend because of Castor's deceased mate, Elena.

Rosalie Parker: Childhood tutor of Katya. Mate to Mikhail, new Luna of Mikhail's pack that is combined with her pack since she was acting Beta.

Mikhail Michaelis: Brother to Katya. Alpha of his pack. Mate is Rosalie Parker. Parents died at the hand of rogues.

Palinquis: Head of the prisoner chambers in Mikhail's pack.

Rosemarie: 8 year old werewolf. Katya calls her "Madam Missus Milady Marie" and is very attached to her

Ryker: 12 year old werewolf. Sister is Rosemarie. Parents are Ballard and Erika. Got attacked by a rogue that said he wanted the "Lycan's mate" Often babysitted by Katya when their parents are fighting (threats, not each other)

Ryland: 12 year old werewolf. Sister is Rosemarie. Parents are Ballard and Erika. Calls Katya his wife in a joking manner. Often babysitted by Katya when their parents are fighting (threats, not each other)

Ballard: Father of Rosemarie, Ryker and Ryland. Mate is Erika. Head of the male fighters in the pack.

Erika: Mother of Rosemarie, Ryker and Ryland. Mate is Ballard. Head of the female fighters in the pack.

Finn: Beta of the pack. Mate is Amaya. Couldn't attend the meeting with the Lycans because of his pregnant mate so Katya went in his place with Mikhail.

Amaya: Mate of Finn, the Beta. She is seven months pregnant.

Liston Bright: Human mayor of New York who knows of the existence of werewolves.

Donovan: Alpha of the New York territory. Fought with Castor until he had to give up his territory temporarily to Liston Bright in order to push out Orion and his vampire lackeys out of New York.

Faye: Jazz and Draver's "cousin"

Beau: Faye's daycare friend

Carl: Fat kid that got applesauce on Faye's swimsuit

Rose: Girl who Orion killed on the rooftop that reminded Katya of Rosemarie.

Character Count: 31

Major Characters: 17

Supporting Characters: 13

Minor Characters: 4

___________________________________________________________________________

The Five Royal Families:

Anosovas (Russian)

Lumescents (French)

Jaegers (German)

Sakurai (Japanese)

Vasilakis (Greek)