⚠️ᎷᎽ ᏰᎾᎠᎽ ᎰᎾᏒ ᎽᎾᏬᏒᏕ⚠️

~Wong Yukhei & Kim Jungwoo~

⚠️ S M U T - W A R N I N G ⚠️

Third Person POV:

- ᎽᎾᏬ'ᏒᎬ ᏕᎾ ᏕᏯᎬᎬᎿ -

"Here? You're moving here?!" Doyoung shouted "Yes Hyung, for the fifteenth time, this is my home now." Yukhei sighed, rubbing his ears as Doyoung's yelling was making his head hurt. "Yukhei this is the freak house! Do you have any idea how many people moved out of here because its apparently haunted?!" Doyoung shouts, causing Yukhei to wince in pain.

"Geez there's no need to shout. And yes I know about all that stuff. The landlady informed me before I bought the house." Yukhei shook his head, he understood that Doyoung was just worried, you know with the whole haunted house thing going on. But Yukhei was a grown man, be could take care of himself.

Besides, this whole haunted house thing sorta excites him. Which is kinda crazy sounding when you think of it. But personally Yukhei actually found these supernatural things interesting.

Which is why he bought the house in the first place. It sounds insane but it's not just because of that reason. After his father had kicked him out of the house this was the only place he could afford, it was a whole package too! Fully furnished, close to his college and at such a low price! How could he possibly pass this up?

"Don't worry Hyung. I promise you I won't be possessed the next time you see me." Yukhei chuckled. Doyoung sighs patting Yukhei's back, "You better not be."

~~~~~

Flopping onto his bed Yukhei sighs in content. Nothing weird has happened yet, and it's been four hours since he's seen Doyoung, who left half way through helping Yukhei unpack because Taeil Hyung was whining and continuously asking for attention. Maybe this place wasn't even haunted at all.

Sighing Yukhei decided to wash up for the day and get some sleep. Walking into the bathroom he noticed steam and the sound of the shower on. 'I didn't come in here early today did I?'

Confused he slowly walked towards the shower where the sound of water running could be heard. With a quick flick Yukhei shoved the shower curtains to the side, revealing a pale skinned male. Hair a dark blue, falling into his eyes with water dripping from the ends.

Lips plump and pink, sharp nose and quite short compared to Yukhei. Eyes wandering down Yukhei blushes and with a snap of his head looks back up in an instant.
"A-AH!" He shouts and covered his eyes. "Who are you!?" He questioned instantly, authority firm in his tone of voice.

But the ethereal looking figure remains quiet. Not even looking scared, instead he looks right at Yukhei, "Did I leave the window opened?" He questioned, voice sounding so sweet. Words melting like honey as he spoke.

"Hey, I asked you a question! Who are you and what are you doing in my house?!" Yukhei says sternly, grabbing onto the strangers arm. A bright green light shines through the strangers body. The light was so bright that Yukhei had to back away slightly. And then out of no where. The stranger disappeared.

"Holy shit! What the hell was that?!" Yukhei jumped, running right out the bathroom and diving under his blankets. Many thoughts began to flood into Yukhei's mind. 'Maybe this place really is haunted! Was this a good idea? Come on Yukhei, you're a man! You can handle a spirit!' Self motivation is everything Yukhei thought.