◇Ꭸ'Ꮇ ᏕᎾᏒᏒᎽ◇

~ Mark Lee & Lee Donghyuck ~

Donghyuck's POV:

- ᎽᎾᏬ ᏯᎬᏒᎬ ᎷᎽ ᎬᏉᎬᏒᎽᎿᎻᎨᏁᎶ -

“We were both so happy. Nothing could take that happiness away from us. As long as we had each other we were happy. So why? Why must it end this way? We’re literally being torn apart from each other, and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I’m sorry, I know saying sorry isn’t going to change anything, but that isn’t going to stop me from saying it.

I’m so sorry for not being able to hold you tighter, for not being able to keep you safe and away from harm. I’m so sorry for not giving you all the love and attention you deserved. I’m sorry for not putting up a fight, for not trying to get you back after you’ve been stolen away from me. I’m...I’m so sorry...for ruining your life, for hurting you, for breaking your heart. 

I’m sorry I couldn’t stay with you forever like I promised.

If I could turn back time and get a second chance, a second chance to try and fix things, to make it right, I would take that chance in an instant, if it means having you in my arms again, I would risk everything. You mean the world to me. Nothing means more to me, nothing has more worth to me than you do.

Our time together was far too short, we still have so many dates to go on, so many nights to spend together, so many more memories to create. But our time is being cut short, which means we must part ways without the heartache and without the pain. As much as I hate to say this, this’ll be the last time I’ll ever get to see you beautiful. 

I miss you, I want to see you, I want to hold you so bad. If only I could see your beautiful smile one last time. That would be enough, just one smile, would be enough. 

I love you okay? I love you endlessly, my love for you is bigger than the universe. Stay strong my love, I promise you we’ll be reunited again someday. When that day comes, I’ll hold you tightly in my arms, and I’ll never let you go. 

- Yours truly, Mark Lee”

“You idiot…” Donghyuck cried silently. Glistening tears streaming down his soft cheeks, gathering at his chin before falling onto the floor. “This isn’t fair...what did we ever do to deserve this? What did any of us do to deserve this?!” The red haired male shouts, his silent cries now echoing around the empty room. The letter he held in his hand wrinkled up from him gripping it so hard. “I’m going to see you Mark, I’m going to save you. I’ll get you out of there and we’ll go back to living happily...just the two of us.” 

Donghyuck murmured to himself. Folding the piece of paper neatly, Donghyck slides the paper into his pocket. Pushing himself off the wood floor he grabs his bag and throws it onto his back.

Quietly making his way out of his so called home, Donghyuck began making his way down the road and towards Mark’s house. He has until sunrise before the Lamian Soldiers come to get Mark. Which meant that he didn’t have much time, he had to be quick.  

After a five minute walk he had finally arrived at Mark’s house. It usually wouldn’t take this long but because of all the soldiers out on their night duty he had to try and stay out of sight. Anyone who was out this late at night would surely be caught and taken to the cells where they would receive a punishment for breaking the rules. Quietly climbing up the small house, Donghyuck made his way in through a window. Stepping onto the hard wooden floors Donghyuck quietly walked to Mark’s room. Opening the door, he found his lover, hands chained to his bed.