⚠️ᏰᎯᏨᏦ ᎯᎿ ᎨᎿ⚠️

~Na Jaemin & Huang Renjun~

⚠️S M U T  W A R N I N G⚠️

Thank you @Jlgzaz for requesting this ! I hope you like it baby 🥺💞

Third Person POV:

-ᎻᎬᏒᎬ ᏯᎬ ᎶᎾ ᎯᎶᎯᎨᏁ-

“Jaem…” Renjun speaks softly, the grip on his hand tightens, his feet are basically dragging across the floor as Jaemin pulls him roughly through the crowd of people at the shopping centre. “Jaemin it hurts.” Renjun says more sternly. He really thought that Jaemin had grown out of this. Why was he acting so strange all of a sudden? 

Jaemin who was obviously mad and upset for some reason, Renjun may or may not know, stayed quiet and didn’t say anything. Renjun wasn’t having it though. Once they were a little far from others at the mall he planted his feet down sternly making them both come to a halt. “Renjun-” “No Jaem, I told you once already it hurts, so we’re not going anywhere until you let go of my hand and explain to me why you are acting like this.” Jaemin did nothing but sigh. He knew Renjun was mad, it was pretty clear but he was also mad and he had the right to be. 

Slowly letting go of Renjun’s hand Jaemin looks down at the floor shortly to calm himself before looking back up at Renjun again. When he faced Renjun he could already see the ‘Start Explaining’ face Renjun had on. 

“Baby boy-” Renjun’s ears perked, Jaemin didn’t say Renjun, no he said ‘baby boy’ and whenever Jaemin calls Renjun a pet name, Renjun already knew that something was going to happen later on whether he liked it or not, something tiring. “You know I get jealous easily.” Jaemin said. 

Renjun nods understanding, “I do know you get jealous easily, but I thought you stopped storming off while dragging me with you by now. It’s been two years, Jaem, we’ve been together for two years you know I belong to you.” Renjun crosses his arms. Jaemin starts talking again, “I know that and I have grown out of it. It’s just that- why do you have to be so touchy with everyone?” Jaemin asked and Renjun could hear the annoyed tone he had in his voice. 

“What do you mean?” Jaemin scoffs, “Don’t ask ‘What do you mean’ you know what I mean. You were the one who wanted to go out to meet with Johnny and Jeno but you had absolutely no reason to be so clingy to Johnny.” Jaemin scolds, even though he was ‘telling Renjun off’ the older male couldn’t help but look disinterested in what he was saying. 

There was absolutely no point in Jaemin telling Renjun off as the other already knew about what Jaemin was going to say anyways, but he let Jaemin get everything off his chest. “Holding his arm and only giving him all the attention. I’m your boyfriend, even Jeno was there but you didn’t even spare him a glance!” Jaemin huffs frustrated. It goes quiet for a bit, Renjun walks up to Jaemin and grabs his two hands, holding them gently.

“Better?” he asked as Jaemin looked at him, “Yeah…” Jaemin says quietly. “I’m still mad though.” Renjun sighs, he knows he was wrong and yes he admits he was a little over excited to see Johnny, what Jaemin said earlier was complete bull, he did say hi and gave Jeno a hug, but he had seen the boy only a few hours earlier that day, unlike Johnny who he hadn’t seen in two months, which explains why he was so happy. None the less he shouldn’t have been so clingy, especially when he knew that Jaemin got jealous so easily. 

He didn’t think that Jaemin would run off with him though. That was something Jaemin did when they first started dating in highschool, whenever he was jealous he would grab Renjun and storm off with him. But as the year went by and the two graduated he grew out of it or so Renjun thought he did. Guess Jaemin got really jealous about Renjun being so happy to see Johnny.