♧ᎷᎨᏁᎬ♧

~ Park Jisung & Yuk Aami ~ / ⚠️ Gore (If you're not into bloody or eerie stories please skip this chapter, foul language ⚠️

Name pronounced: (Ah-Mee)

Third Person POV:

- Ꭸ'ᏉᎬ ᏨᎯᏬᎶᎻᎿ ᎽᎾᏬ -

"Jisungie~ where have you gone?"

A dark giggle echoed around the empty classroom. "Aw come on~!" A girl with dark hair and grey eyes coos. "Why are you hiding from me..?" She asks, her voice becoming horrifyingly deeper.

"Stop hiding and come out already~!" She continues to call, "You know how much I hate it when you hide."

Walking around the dark room, Aami steps over the lying bodies, the blood pooling on the floor staining her white socks a crimson red. She peers behind lockers, checking cabinets and looking under tables. "Ah...I see- could you be over here then..?!" Slamming the door open to another classroom which was connected to the one she was currently in, Aami looks around slowly, eyes careful and observant as she searched around.

"No..? Hmmm, then maybe you're in there!"
She swings open the closest door, but was left disappointed as all she found were books, dirty cloths and a broom stick.

The sound of sudden foot steps causes Aami to turn around, "My my, guess who finally decided to show up." She smiles creepily, yet for some reason that smile still manages to make his heart flutter.

He doesn't understand, how did it get to this? Why is she doing this? "A-Aami please...let's talk this out...I don't understand why-" he was cut off, "Nuh uh handsome, I don't want to hear a word from you. Got it...?" She giggled, her face growing darker and darker by the minute.

"Why were you running Jisung?" Aami asked after a small silence, her sudden voice shocking Jisung as it sounded different, she sounded....sad, scared almost. "I- I wasn't running-"

"You were!"

"You were running, you are running, why are you running away from me?!"

She yells, eyes darting back and forth as she began to breath heavily, "I love you Jisung! I love you so much! Don't you love me?! Are you losing feelings for me? A-Are you sick of me...?" Aami began to cry, sparkly tears that shone when the moonlight hit them streamed down her face.

"I- I do love you-"

"Lies." Aami laughs, "Lies, lies, lies! Stop lying to me-!" Aami cries, she swings her arms towards Jisung, the knife she was holding scratching his arms and cheeks.

"I'm not lying!!" Jisung shouts, as he grabs Aami's arms tightly to stop her from cutting him further, "I do love you." Aami freezes, her eyes widening as she hears that, but she soon moves her attention Jisung's bloody cheek.

Aami felt her legs go weak, dropping the metal weapon onto the floor she reaches her hand up and wipes away the blood which drips from his cut cheek.

"I'm so sorry..." Aami whispers, tears still streaming down her face. "How could I have hurt you?" Leaning up towarfs Jisung's face she licks the bleeding cheek, the metallic taste of blood seeping into her mouth.

"You're just too special, too wonderful, I can't share you with anyone, I can't stand having people swarm you all the time. They steal you away from me...so I had to get rid of them..." Aami spoke softly, stroking Jisung's cheek.

"See? I did all of this for you my love. I know how much you hated being followed all the time by those sluts, they would always send you letter about how badly they wanted your big hands on their neck, while you were fucking them, so I slit their throats for you, because they were so disgusting, oh how much I loath them. I know how your father abuses you and your mother, physically and verbally, so I sewed his mouth and hands together, all for you..." The black haired girl smiles, her eyes having a sudden red glint to them.

"Everything was for you Jisung, I hurt all those people for you. I dirtied my hands because I love you, I know you understand, because you said so yourself, you love me too." Aami smiles wickedly, "You'd do the same for me...I know you would."

"So stop hiding, stop running away,

Or I might just end up hurting you too."

- ᎽᎾᏬ ᏰᎬᏝᎾᏁᎶ ᎿᎾ ᎷᎬ -

- Ahhh I don't know what this is....
I just had to upload something because its been a while 😳🤧 I'm really random with uploads by the way, so I'm really sorry if I my babies waiting! 😩🙏

I have major writers block right now, but I'll try to upload my next chapter as soon as I can! I have it all planned out already so please be patient babies! 💕