♡ᎿᎻᎬ ᎬᏨᏝᎨᏢᏕᎬ♡

~Taeyong & Jacira~

Third Person POV:

- ᎿᎻᎬ ᎷᎾᎾᏁ -

"Taeyong!!!" A screech pierced through the air, jolting Taeyong awake from his deep slumber. "What in the stars are you doing?! You were supposed to be up an hour ago!!" His mother yells at him, her hands placed on her hips as she looks at him angrily. 

Taeyong sits up right on the bed, his posture straight as he kneels on his bed. "Don't act as if you weren't just sleeping a minute ago young man! I am not happy with you. Go and get changed make yourself presentable, the Moon people will be here soon!" She spoke quickly, ushering her son to go and change. 

Taeyong was shoved into the bathroom. He exhaled lightly. Geez did mom really have to be such a headache this early in the morning? Not wanting to be scolded again, he changed out of his sleep wear before hopping into the shower. 

After Taeyong was done getting ready he heard his mother calling for him again. He quickly rushed out of his room not forgetting to close the door on his way out. 

He ran down the many stairs they had in the palace before finally finding his mom at the entrance of the palace. “Guards close all the curtains and make sure there isn’t any light coming into the palace!” She orders, all the guards salute and shout a quick “Yes my Queen!” before going out and doing as they were told. 

“Mom, why do we need to close all the curtains?” Taeyong asked, his mother looked down at him before smiling lightly, this will be Taeyong’s first time meeting the Moon people. 

No- this will be his second time meeting the Moon people. But the Queen considered this as Taeyong’s first proper meeting as when the first actually met Taeyong was very small. Just a baby. 

“The Moon people are very sensitive to bright things my son. They can’t handle being in extreme heat or bright lights. Which is why we must close all the curtains.” She explains slowly, fixing up her son’s attire as it was wonky and messy for he had rushed to get changed. “This is why I told you to wake up early. Look at your shirt, it's a button off.” His mother laughed, Taeyong quickly fixed his shirt and just in time a loud shout could be heard. 

“My Queen! The Moon Goddess and her daughter have arrived!” The announcer declares. Taeyong could see how his mother’s eyes just lit up with excitement. “Oh they’re here my boy!” She gleefully queers. Taeyong had never seen his mother so happy before. The Queen quickly dragged her son closer towards the entrance where they saw two figures appearing in the huge doorway. Taeyong squints his eyes, unable to make out the person’s face. 

Click, clack, click, cack. The sound of heels echoed around the palace walls. Taeyong’s mother walks up to the beautiful lady who he was now able to see clearly as the light from the door wasn’t causing a bright glare anymore. She had beautiful shining black hair and Gold eyes  that looked like the moon. The two adult women stood in front of each other for a second before Taeyong’s mother took a bow, the other lady following suit. When they both looked back up at each other a big smile was on both of their faces. 

“Oh Celestia!” The Moon goddess cheered as she ran up to Taeyong’s mother, they were both about to hug when suddenly realisation crossed both their minds. 

The Moon goddess took a step back, maintaining the space between the two. Celestia smiles sadly, but that smile was overpowered by a happy one. "It's so good to see you again Luna my friend." She spoke happily. Luna nodding her head in agreement.