♡ᎯᏢᏢᏝᎬ ᎾᎰ ᎷᎽ ᎬᎽᎬ♡

~Ten & Baiplu~

Third Person POV:

- Ꭸ ᏕᎬᎬ ᎿᎻᎬ ᏯᎾᏒᏝᎠ ᎿᎻᏒᎾᏬᎶᎻ ᎽᎾᏬ -

"Wah! Today's the day!! I'm so freaking pumped for thissss! Aren't you excited Baiplu?" Maena asked, "Of course I'm excited P'na, we've been waiting so long for this so who wouldn't be excited?" Baiplu replied, her small hands fiddling with the hem of her soft lilac coloured dress.

"You don't seem so excited...Is something wrong?" The older girl inquires, sitting down next to her sister. "Nah, nothing's wrong..." Baiplu lied through her teeth. But of course she should have known that her sister would be able to tell that there is something wrong.

"Plu, I know something's wrong. Tell me, it's better to tell me then to bottle it up." Maena spoke softly. Holding her sister's hand. Baiplu sighed, "It's just...I don't know- what if something bad happens? I just have a bad gut feeling that something might go wrong, l-like the ceiling might fall o-or there's a shooting! Yeah a shooting!" Baiplu said stiffly "M-Maybe it's best if we don't go.." She states "Don't go?! We've been waiting weeks for this! There's no way we're not going. Now come on Plu, is that really how you're feeling?" Maena pushed, determined to get her sister to talk to her about what's wrong.

"Y-Yeah...and also- I just" she sighs, "What if they judge me? What if they don't like me for what I am on the outside? For the things I can't do?" Baiplu asked quietly, fingers fiddling with her hair now.

"I can't see P'na, as much as I want to make a good impression, I just don't think they would want to associate with someone like me." She finishes, sighing heavily as she felt her chest tightening.
"Hey, don't think like that Plu. Even if you can't see that doesn't define who you are or how you are seen. They're idols Plu, they've all been through hardships. I'm sure they'll understand."

Maena spoke, "Idols support their fans as much as their fans support them, NCT are just like any other idol group. Outside of being an idol they're just like you and me, just normal human beings." She gently stroked Baiplu's cheek.

"Trust me okay? You've been waiting so long to see them, don't you want to see Ten? In the flesh?" Maena giggles, knowing that Baiplu had a thing for Ten. Well it was more than a thing, Baiplu thought of Ten as one of the most inspiring and amazing people out there. Moving away from his home, from his country to pursue his dreams.

Not giving up until he got what he wanted and got where he wanted. He pushed himself to the very edge, to his limits. And never let anything disadvantage him. Even having the will power to pursue your dreams is something Baiplu admired.

She would always listen to the reality TV shows that NCT would go on, gawking every five seconds because she hears something amazing about Ten.

Aside from his looks which her sister described to her, everything else was perfect too. To Baiplu Ten seemed have no flaw. From sounding like the sweetest guy to also being an inspiring idol. In conclusion, Baiplu had a big fat mother freaking crush on Ten.

"Come on, the venue should be opening soon. Let's go so we can get good seats and be first in line for the fan meet!" Maena smiled, and although Baiplu couldn't see it she could feel that her sister was smiling, and that causes her to smile too.

"There's my cute smiling baby sister, now let's go!"

~~~~~