◇ᏨᏒᎽ ᏰᎯᏰᎽ◇

~ Lee Jeno & Na Jaemin ~

Little Space AU

Third Person POV:

- ᎽᎾᏬ ᎯᏒᎬ ᎷᎽ ᎿᎬᎠᎠᎽ ᏰᎬᎯᏒ -

"What a fag"

"Oh my god did he really bring a toy to school?"

"What a cry baby, look he's tearing up! How pathetic!"

"G-Give it back!" A petit looking boy shouts, causing the group of more masculine and bigger boys to laugh at him. "What's this? Who the hell still brings a Teddy Bear to school?" The tallest of them all laughed.

"P-Please give it back!" He shouts again, jumping up and down in attempt to snatch his Teddy away from the group of boys. "Hmm how bout no?" The boy laughs loudly, but he was cut off the moment a hand tightly gripped his wrist.

Pulling it downwards so that the Teddy Bear was in reach, taking the bear out of the guy's hand, "somebody should really Pacify that loud mouth of yours." The boy who had just walked into the scene growled. Shoving the guy who held the Teddy Bear away he glared at all of the boys.

"Now you all better get out of my sight before I kick some of your sorry asses." He smiles a threatening smile and they all scatter before anything physical can happen. After all, no one wants a bloody nose from Lee Jeno.

"J-Jeno..." The smaller boy mumbles shaking slightly. He reaches out for his boyfriend, who quickly scoops him up in his arms. "Let's go home baby." Jeno whispers, kissing his temple tenderly. Nodding his head eagerly as he wanted to leave, Jaemin clings to Jeno's side as they made their way home.

~~~~~

"What happened baby doll?" Was what Jeno asked as soon as they both had gotten out of the bath together. After getting home from school they both took a bath together, Jeno washing his baby as Jaemin had fun playing with the bubbles.

All the soft whispers of comfort and gentle back rubs from the tub had gotten Jaemin to slip. "T-They took my bear bear..." Jaemin sniffed, rubbing his eyes cutely. "Why did you bring bear bear to school princess? I thought you were okay with leaving it at home now." Jeno asked, stroking Jaemin's soft cheek. "J-Jaeminie felt w-weally little t-today..." Jaemin said, moving so that he was laying on top of Jeno.

Jeno fixes their position so that they were both comfortable. "Why didn't you tell me you were feeling little today hmm?" Jeno asked in a soft voice. "Jaeminie knew dada was stwessed so he didn't say nothin..." Jaemin replies, digging his head into Jeno's chest.

"You want your pacifier princess?" Jeno asked, to which Jaemin nods. "Which one?" He asked from across the room as he held up Jaemin's pacifier box. "Pinky!" Jaemin smiles, Jeno laughs and pulls out Jaemin's pink pacifier, the latter sucking on it happily. Knowing that Jaemin would be a lot more relaxed and able to answer his questions with his pacifier in hand Jeno asked more questions.

"Did they say anything to you doll?" Jeno pushes on, kissing Jaemin's cheeks,
"N-No..." Jaemin stuttuers, obviously not getting past Jeno. "Bub you have to tell me what they said. If you don't dada can't protect you from them." Jeno spoke sternly making sure Jaemin got the hint that he needs to tell Jeno what they had said so that they could be punished.

"T-They call me a- a faggy...n' they said I was a cry b-baby..." Jaemin responds slowly, he knew his daddy would get mad, he didn't want Jeno getting into a fight over this. But surprisingly, Jeno kept pretty calm. Probably because he knew that he would upset his princess if he did start a fight with one of those guys. But that doesn't mean he isn't angry.

"Hey Jeno..." Jaemin calls, "Yes baby boy?" Jeno replies, noticing the change in Jaemin's voice and how he called him by his name. 'Did he slip out?'

"Am I pathetic?"

"What? No, no of course not! Why in the world would you think you're pathetic?"

"Because...I can't do anything- I can't even stand up for myself."

"It's okay Jaemin, you're a little. You can't expect to be able to do everything when you can have the mindset of a one to five year old."

"But I'm not actually a one year old! Or a five year old! I'm eighteen Jeno. Eighteen. How can an eighteen year old like me not even be able to fend for himself?"

"Jaemin..." Jeno cradles Jaemin's face in his big hands. The petit boy sighs heavily. "Don't blame yourself. It isn't your fault that you can't stand up for yourself. So don't bash yourself on it okay?" Jeno smiles, leaning his forehead on Jaemin's.

This causes the boy to giggle cutely. "I'm so glad to have you as my boyfriend Jeno...please stay by my side." he says in content. The other smiles happily, "we're high school sweethearts. Believe me I'm not going anywhere. You're my Alice, and I'm your Mad Hatter. We are two peas in a pod, no one will separate us." Jeno says, voicing out nothing but his truth.

"Now, how about we go out for a play date? Let's go to the amusement park. You can go ride the carousel." Jeno suggests to which the little smiles.

"Yay! Horsey ride!!"

- ᎽᎾᏬ'ᏝᏝ ᎶᏒᎾᏯ ᎾᏬᎿ ᎾᎰ ᎽᎾᏬᏒ ᎿᏒᎯᎨᏁᎨᏁᎶ ᏯᎻᎬᎬᏝᏕ -

Lol if you couldn't tell I was trying to reference some of my favourite Melanie Martinez songs!! I love her so much! Go check out  music 😩💕