⚠️ᎻᎾᎿ ᏕᎻᎾᎿ⚠️

- Thank you so much @_CrossGeneFlower_ for requesting this! I'm so sorry it took so long sweets. I haven't been feeling well since I forget to take my medicines, so I've been posting my drafts I've saved. Stay healthy babies! Don't forget your meds! Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter! 💕🥺✌

\\\\\\\\\\\\

~Jaehyun & Lee Taeyong ~

⚠️ S M U T - W A R N I N G ⚠️ Werewolf  AU!

Third Person POV:

- ᎯᏝᏢᎻᎯ ᎯᏁᎠ ᎯᏝᏢᎻᎯ? -

Alpha wolves always had an omega mate. That wasn't something new. Everybody knew that if you were an alpha your mate must be an omega.

Jung Jaehyun and Lee Taeyong. The two most dashing and handsome alphas in the whole entire school. Every omega in the school was attached to them, which made the smaller alphas in the school awfully jealous and envious of them. But what can they do? They have nothing on the two strongest alphas in the school.

But between the two, Jaehyun was definitely more built and stronger. Taeyong was known for having more brain than bronze. Not that Jaehyun wasn't smart though. The two were rivals when it comes to the biggest alpha. Although it's mostly one sided, Taeyong despised the other when they both started high school. He saw Jaehyun as a competitor in this game of alphas.

The taller brown haired male was a flirt, a total nuisance if you asked Taeyong. Taeyong hated how the other latter was always so calm, he didn't seem to care about anything which angered him. Doesn't he care about his title as an alpha? Doesn't he want a mate?

As stupid as it sounds, Taeyong sometimes gets the gist that Jaehyun took more interest in him than he did in the omegas at their school. Which was shocking because there were so many cute omegas collapsing at his feet. But with the way Jaehyun acts when around Taeyong, can you blame him for thinking of something so absurd?

"Back so soon eh pinky?" Taeyong hears a deep voice speak from behind him. He sighs, already knowing who the voice belonged to. Turning around he was met face to face with a smug looking Jaehyun. "This is my locker you idiot. What do you want Jung?" Taeyong huffs, rolling his eyes as he looked up at the taller boy who was towering over him.

"Moody today aren't we?" Jaehyun chuckled, the sound of his raspy morning voice sending chills down Taeyong's spine. "Not the answer to my question, if you have no business with me, I'm leaving for my class." Taeyong growled, whipping around on his heels and beginning to make his way to his History class.

But before he could even take three steps away from Jaehyun, the boy grabbed his wrist pulling him back with a slight force. Slamming Taeyong against the lockers. "Alright listen up sweets. I honestly don't get what your problem is with me. We may both be alphas but there's no need to get so feisty all the time." Jaehyun whispers into Taeyong's ear.

"Let's make a truce. Let me take you out to dinner tonight. As a peace offering." The handsome latter smiled, seeing as the pink haired boy was blushing. "Why would you want to take me out to dinner...?" Taeyong mumbled aloud, genuinely confused, "I want to be your friend Taeyong, can't friends treat each other to dinner every once an a while?" Jaehyun chuckled.