♡ᏕᎨᏒᎬᏁᏕ ᏨᏬᏒᏕᎬ♡

~Jung Jaehyun & Lee Taeyong~

Third Person POV:

- Ꭸ ᎰᎬᎬᏝ ᏝᎨᏦᎬ Ꭸ'Ꮇ ᎠᏒᎾᏯᏁᎨᏁᎶ -

*ring ring*

The sound of the small bell ringing was a signal that someone had entered the shop.
"Hi, how can I help you ma'am?" The boy at the counter asked the old lady, who was taking her time to look through the Menue.
"I'll just have a green tea with a slice of chocolate cake please dear." She spoke softly, the boy nodded his head, typing the order into the machine.

"That'll be six dollars and fifty cents ma'am" he smiles at her as she hands him the money. "Here's your receipt, and a little something special." The boy slides the old lady her receipt and a cookie, which was cutely bagged in a clear plastic bag with a pink ribbon securing it.

The old lady smiles, "Thank you...

Jaehyun.."

She spoke reading out the boy's nametag. "No problems ma'am." Jaehyun smiled and continues on with his work as the old lady made her way towards a seat.

~~~~~

"Any difficulties today son?" Jaehyun's dad the owner of the store asked Jaehyun "Nah, just normal like always." He replies briefly, hanging his apron behind the door. "Alright that's good. Close up before you leave okay kid?" Jaehyun's dad says, "Sure dad, are you going somewhere though?" Jaehyun asked his father.

His dad smiled, "Just going to go visit your mom, that's all. I'll be back before nine so no need to panic okay?" Jaehyun nods, giving his dad a small smile before going back to closing the shop.

Once Jaehyun was done he decided to ride his bike along the coast line of the beach for a while. Grabbing his bag and his coat he hops onto his bicycle
and peddled off.

Riding his bike along the shore line of the beach was something Jaehyun treasured, it took his mind off of things, soothed him and made him feel calm.

Ever since Jaehyun's mother passed away a year ago, he's never seem to have found a time where he's at peace. But his father who had accepted the matter by now, has moved on. It wasn't easy, but Jaehyun's father had come to accept things.

Jaehyun on the other hand, was still stuck on it. But it makes sense that he would feel at peace when he was at the beach. His mother used to love coming to the beach together with Jaehyun and his father when he was younger.

They would stroll along the shore line together hand in hand, Jaehyun would sometimes kick at the sand with his little feet while his father would do the exact same thing, earning a scolding from Jaehyun's mother who didn't want to be taking sand out of the two boys toenails later on in the day. Happy times those were. He missed it, Jaehyun missed her.

Parking his bike on the side of the foot path, Jaehyun walked towards the ocean, getting close enough just so his feet were in the water. He took a deep breath in before exhaling lightly.

The salty scent of sea water hitting his nose and the damp feeling of the breeze grazing on his cheek made him reminisce all the times he spent with his mother.
Before even realising it, tears were falling down his cheeks already.