◇ᏁᎾᎿ ᏝᎨᏦᎬ ᎻᎬᏒ◇

~Nakamoto Yuta & (Male) Aoi Hasekura~

Third Person POV:

- ᎽᎾᏬ ᎠᎾᏁ'Ꮏ ᏝᎾᏉᎬ ᎷᎬ -

"Hasekura-" "No! Don't touch me!" The brown haired male shouts, yanking his arm away from his so called lover. Yuta let's out a shaky breath, "Baby please just listen-" Yuta tried to reason, even though he knew that he was in the wrong. "Listen to what Yuta? I'm pretty sure what I saw was enough to explain everything so no need to worry." Hasekura says through gritted teeth.

His eyes were teary and his sight blurry.

His heart was heart was hurting so much. How could Yuta do this to him? Yuta was on the verge of panicking. He didn't know what to do as his boyfriend wouldn't listen to him. But he knew he had to stay calm. Having one person break down is hard enough.

Firmly gripping Hasekura's wrist Yuta turned him around to face him. "Please." Yuta begged, he was begging his boyfriend to listen to him. "Just hear me out Hasekura..." eyes darting back and forth, Hasekura sighed, "Fine." He said quietly. Yuta's grip on his wrist loosened, He slowly let go and began to explain.

"She kissed me. Hasekura I never intended for her to kiss me. I didn't even know why she wanted to see me in the first place! You have to believe me love. I- I never meant for any of this to happen..." Yuta spoke carefully. Knowing that if he said something wrong it could upset his beloved even more.

"I pushed her away as soon as she kissed me, but by then you had already left. Please Hasekura I'm so sorry. Please don't be upset with me. You know I would never do something like this to you." Yuta spoke, sounding as if he was about to cry.

Hasekura stood still, watery eyes trained on Yuta's broad figure. "You're right..." He finally said after a short silence. "I'm sorry...i-it's just...I know how much you loved her. I just can't help but sometimes wonder if you're just dating me because it's convenient. As much as I hate to say it...I know you miss her Yuta..." Hasekura began to cry.

His heart was just hurting so much. "I'm always stuck wondering if you're satsified with me, if I'm e-enough for you, because I know I'll n-never be like her. She was the ideal significant other for you Y-Yuta. You even s-said you were thinking of
m-marrying her before she h-had broke it with y-you." Hasekura cried.

Yuta and Hasekura had been friends since birth. The best of friends. Hasekura had a crush on Yuta for the longest time, but Yuta had always been the type of guy who would not stay in one relationship for too long. He would always break up with his boyfriend or girlfriend before the month had even ended.

But then he met Nara, a tall, slim and over all really pretty girl. She was kind, childish, a little stubborn, yet a really good person. Hasekura knew from the start that Nara was different from all the past relationships Yuta's had. They were together for a solid year.

Yuta really did love her, a lot, but one day he caught her cheating. No one ever expected it, especially Yuta. Yet even though he had caught her cheating, he still forgave her. Even asked her to explain why she did it so that he could understand whether he was doing something wrong.

She was angry, her words sounding so hateful and toxic.

•*¨*•.¸¸♡¸¸.•*¨*• •*¨*•.¸¸♡¸¸.•*¨*•