⚠️ᎻᎬᏒᎬ ᏦᎨᎿᎿᎽ ᏦᎨᎿᎿᎽ⚠️

~ Na Jaemin & Huang Renjun ~

⚠️ S M U T - W A R N I N G ⚠️

Third Person POV:

- ᏕᎾᎰᎿ ᏦᎨᎿᎿᎽ ᏕᎷᎯᏝᏝ ᏦᎨᎿᎿᎽ -

Jaemin had Renjun weak on his knees. The poor hybrid looked like he was about to cry from not being touched and not being allowed to touch him.

"Now, now baby. Can you tell me what you did wrong?" Jaemin pulled him by his leash, that was attached to his cute baby blue collar. The gold bell hanging on the collar tingling as it moved around.

"I-I talked to another b-boy and made
O-Oppa angry.." Renjun whimpers as Jaemin pulled him towards him, the leash and collar around his neck choking him slightly. "That's right baby. Now do bad boys like you deserve to be treated well? Don't you think you need a punishment?"

Jaemin knew how kinky his kitty was. He knew how much Renjun loved being under his control. He was such a sub, as most cat hybrids are. But Renjun was so sensitive compared to other cat hybrids. So cute yet so masculine and fuckable.

Unlike other cat hybrids Renjun has so much stamina that matched Jaemin's, he could be fucked continuously without end. And Jaemin loved nothing more than sucking that cock like it was a lollipop and having Renjun ride his cock like he was a horse.

Taking the leash off his collar Jaemin tied Renjun's wrists to the headboard with his leash. The male making whining noises and whimpering sounds as he tugged onto the restraints.

"N-No Oppa, don't wan' be tied up.. wan' touch y-you" Renjun whines as he bucks his hips upwards.

The hybrid was stripped naked in front of Jaemin, his aching cock just standing there pathetically, throbbing like there was no tomorrow.

"Oppa wants to eat you baby. Don't you wanna fuck Oppa's face?" Jaemin asked Renjun with a raised eyebrow. Shaking his head enthusiastically Renjun practically begs.

"Yes! Yes please Oppa! Wan' Oppa to take this dick, take it and suck it really well~!" Renjun practically moans, the dirty words leaving his baby's mouth sending shivers down Jaemin's spine.

"No cumming until I say so baby. Even though I get a treat, this is still your punishment." He warned. Renjun whines but his whines morphed into a whiny moan as Jaemin wrapped his lips around the head of his cock.

Pressing his tongue onto Renjun's slit and sliding it down his shaft, Renjun let's out a scream mixed moan, Jaemin hollows out his cheeks and begin to suck with so much fervour. The sounds of sucking and slurping echoing through the room.

"A-Ahhh- Oppa- m-more!" Renjun whimpers, hips beginning to buck upwards. Pulling off of Renjun's dick for a moment Jaemin smirks at him, "Fuck my face baby, I know you love face fucking your Oppa don't you?" Jaemin pumped his length agonisingly slow in his hand.

Renjun moans loudly, "Y-Yesss! Wan' that pwetty please Oppaaa" he squirmed, pre-cum leaking from his red tip. "No cumming baby, I'm warning you now, you cum without being told to and your punishment gets worse."

Pressing his lips back onto Renjun's thick member, Jaemin relaxed his throat and let Renjun do as he pleased.

Tapping his thigh as a signal to go, Renjun immediately thrusted up into Jaemin's mouth. He knew Jaemin didn't have any gag reflex, so Renjun took the chance to spazz his dick into Jaemin's mouth at a rapid pace.