Chapter Two

"I am sorry P. I couldn't recall...and thank you for saving my life. If you hadn't come on time, I wouldn't have survived." Type said, politely folding his hands to thank Tharn.

"Yeah P. I remember you giving us a mouthful. Man, that was something. I never saw you being so angry." Kengkla added.

"And, I got a handful from Rune as well. If it wasn't for Type, I would have been a gonner." Techno pouted remembering the punch from Rune. It took a long time for Type to convince Rune that it was just a bad day. They were all playing a game.

Not realizing what he had muttered, Techno continued. "And here I thought, Type was bad...Man, Rune was worse. His punch put me to bed for two days."

Before he could continue, Kengkla held his boyfriend's hand, signaling him to stop as Type was getting uncomfortable. Techno looked at Kla first, getting the hint, he looked at Type. Type's brows were tensed and his eyeballs were in rapid movement. He was trying to hold himself strong.

To avoid the tension, Tharn spoke. "Well, thanks to you guys, at least I got the chance to spend some time with Type."

Techno getting excited with Tharn's utterance, "And P, you were literally holding his hand throughout the night."

Tharn smiled and answered, "It's because Type was shaking. I didn't have the heart to leave him alone."

Type was oblivious to what was being spoken at the time. He was again getting depressed, before the tear spilled over, he got up to head towards the restroom.

"Hey Type?" Techno called over him.

"I will go after him." Tharn went.

"Arggh, I really can't hold my thoughts, can I? Why did I have to bring up Rune, when I promised his dad that I won't ever talk about him?" Techno was scratching the back of his head, cursing himself. Kengkla smiled at this stupid innocent lover.

"It's ok na, P'No. You didn't do it purposefully. And, I am sure, PTharn will take very good care of him." Kla assured Techno while holding his hand.

Tharn could hear Type crying in the cubicle. Though the sounds were really low. He knew Type was very strong, that's why he could survive the loss. Had Tharn been in his place, he wouldn't know how he would have behaved. Tharn respected Type's privacy, therefore he let him be. He stood outside waiting patiently for Type to come out.

Type came out wiping his tears. His eyes were teary red and swollen. Tharn felt a heartache when he saw the sight.

"P?" Type was surprised to see Tharn there. He could see warmth and empathy in his eyes. The same warmth he felt when Tharn saved him, and when Tharn was looking at him while singing. Type was aware that Tharn liked him, but he averted such thoughts, as for him, Rune was everything. If it had been someone else, Type would have ignored that person. But Tharn was different. Tharn never made Type uneasy. He knew his place and respected Type's decisions. Therefore, he did not try to make a move on him. He could have attempted to take advantage of Type's condition that night, instead he just held his hand and helped him to ease himself. Type was aware he was holding Tharn's hand, but he was very tired to move away, rather move away from the warmth. Type never forgot Tharn from that incident, he just put that incident aside as his main focus was Rune.

Seeing Tharn's eyes, he felt that he had seen such warmth before, only he couldn't recall where. But now he knows, yet he is afraid of the changes Tharn is bringing in him. He does not want to cheat Rune, even if he is not there with him.

"I hope you are feeling better now!" Tharn looked at him with concern.

Type couldn't look into Tharn's eyes. They were affecting him. He simply nodded his head.