Chapter Eleven

Type slept peacefully. Whenever he is with Tharn, his heart and mind are always at ease. Tharn spooned him, holding his waist. He was being wakened by soft kisses on his nape. They were very soft that wouldn't hinder his sleep. Yet he liked this feeling. He moaned and turned towards Tharn. Type opened his sleepy eyes, only to see a bright smile on Tharn's face. He smiled back and nuzzled intro Tharns embrace.

"Wake up sunshine. It's already late." Tharn exclaimed.

Type didn't open his eyes. "Are you going somewhere?" Type asked.

"No. But we need to get up." Tharn answered.

"Why?" Type sounded irritated.

"To get your belongings from Techno's house." Tharn said.

Immediately Type shot is eyes open. He was surprised.

Looking at Type's expressions, Tharn became sad. "Don't you want to be with me?" He pouted.

Type smoothed his brows. He kissed Tharn. "I want to." Tharn smiled. "Let's go then."

They got ready to leave for Techno's house. Tharn had already messaged Techno that they would be living together, and he would come to get Type's belongings. Little did he know that Techno being such a TharnType shipper, had already prepared his bag and was standing at his door.

As Tharn opened the door, he found Techno standing there, smiling ear to ear.

"Hello P Tharn." He exclaimed.

Tharn laughed. 

Techno was all ready to tease Type.

"Hey Type. I spared you from physical sprains. You see... It must be difficult to walk straight right now." Techno teased him.

Type got annoyed. He made a pft sound and moved back.

"I am strong enough to kick your ass No." He replied.

"Still not done with your attitude, huh." Techno complained. "Hey P. Type is not so cute and bubbly as you think he is. He has a shitty mouth and is very aggressive. You never know when a punch or a kick might land on you."

"Hey No. Do you want me to show Tharn a sample right now?" Type responded annoyed.

Techno raised his hands in surrender. Tharn was amused at their bickering.

"I know how Type is Ai No. And I love everything about him. Even is bratty side." Tharn said lovingly.

Techno sighed. Nothing could hinder Tharn's love for Type. He has loved from a long time.

"You know P, Type didn't remember until I told him about that incident long back. He didn't even recognize you." Techno shook his head.

"I didn't expect him to na No." Tharn answered.

"Tell me about it Tharn." Type complained.

Tharn pulled him closer. "Do you remember I told you that I like someone. Since he was already in a committed relationship, I didn't tell him."

Type nodded.

Tharn smiled. "That's you Type."

Type was surprised.

Tharn continued. "It was love at first sight for me. When you rescued me, it gave me strength to fight back."

"What happened to your step brother, then?" Type asked.

Tharn sighed. "He tried to trick me. Honestly, he found out that I was gay when he saw me kissing a guy in my room. Apparently, that someone was my brother's best friend...P San."