Chapter Ten (18+)

***Thank you so much guys for showing support and love for this story. This is my first attempt in writing such a long story. Please enjoy.***

<Please ignore if you don't like reading matured content>>

Tharn got up from the bed and pulled Type for a hug. He held him through his waist pulling him closer. Type wrapped his arms around Tharn's neck. Type still had a lingering smell of chocolate that Tharn had smeared on him. Tempted, Tharn licked and kissed his neck. Type let out a moan. He was getting lost in the emotions that were welling up in his heart. Tharn kissed his jaw line moving towards his ears. Type was sensitive there. He sucked and licked his ear lobe. Type tried to control his trembling legs. Tharn moved to kiss his cheeks, his eyes, his nose and placed pecks on his lips. Type opened his mouth for a kiss, but Tharn had already moved to the other cheeks and jawline to licking his neck.

Type was getting restless. He wanted Tharn's lips on his. He turned his face towards Tharn and pulled him onto his lips. Their lips pressed on each other, nibbling and sucking to satisfy their thirst for each other. Even though Tharn had promised to not force Type into it, he was getting restless every day. He nearly had Type in his arms, yet had to muster great strength in controlling his emotions. Whereas Type, though he wanted to be Tharn, there was a guilt built up in his heart. Now that they had this moment, they could let go whatever was holding them and be one.

The intensity of the kiss was increasing. Each trying to express what they felt through their actions. Type's legs then gave away. He trembled and lost control and slipped on Tharn's hands. Tharn then picked him up and lay him on the bed. Their eyes not losing the contact and could feel the need building up. Tharn was about to get up to switch off the light but Type held him back.

"I want to see you, Tharn." He said. Tharn nodded and came on top of him. His one hand caressing Type's head, the other was opening the buttons. Type's entire chest was turning red. His nipples were taught and upright, inviting Tharn to play with them. Tharn kissed his chest. He turned to the left nipple and licked it with the tip of his tongue. A current ran through Type's veins. His head tilted backwards and lifted his chest more. Tharn played with them, licking, biting and soothing them again. Type was going crazy, moaning and gasping, calling out Tharn's name over and over again.

Tharn opened his t-shirt and dropped it on the floor. Type was flustered looking at Tharn's perfect body. Tharn was sitting on his knees on top of Type. Type got up and held Tharn from his waist. Feeling his white skin, he leaned in to kiss the center of his chest. Tharn wrapped his fingers around Type's hair while Type kissed him. He then lifted Type's face and kissed him again.

"I love you, Type." Tharn said.

Type was flustered. "I love you too, Tharn." He hugged him again.

Type kissed Tharn's abs, moving inch by inch till his pajama belt. He could feel the bulk beneath. Tharn was as aroused as he was. He looked up at Tharn who was watching him intently. Type freed his member and kissed around it, while holding it in his hands. Tharn lifted his face again and saw the expressions Type was giving. It was all for him. He couldn't think of Type being like this with anyone but him. Only he could see this flustered look Type had.

"Type!" He called out.

"Don't you like it?" Type asked worried.

"No baby. I love it. I love you. I love everything about you." Tharn responded.

"Shall I continue then?" Type asked.

Tharn smiled. "Yes."

Type kissed his member from the bottom to the tip and slowly took it in his mouth. Tharn could feel how hot and wet Type's mouth was. He let out moans as Type sucked him.

"Ah baby...yes..." He kept calling out.

Tharn didn't want Type to be left out. He asked Type to move back and pulled his pants of and lay on the side. He then sucked onto his balls moving towards his shaft.

"Ah... Tharn..." Type called out. The heated moans kept increasing as they devoured each other.

Tharn then pulled away. He picked the condoms and lube Type had bought.

"Which flavor do you want, Type?" He asked teasingly.

"Whichever you want Tharn. It's your birthday present." Type replied.

Tharn picked chocolate flavor and put it on his member. He asked Type to suck it. Type didn't like the smell of it but gave in as it gave Tharn pleasure.

He lay Type on the bed on his back. Tharn placed Type's leg on his shoulders, kissing along his feet. He sucked Type's toes, licking and kissing along. He moved towards his thighs, spread his legs till the spot was visible. He again sucked and nibbled around his balls and slowly moving towards the entrance. He kissed his butt cheeks and then licked around it. Trying to wet the entrance, Tharn tried to enter through his tongue. Type held the pillow beneath, lost in the sensations he was feeling.

Tharn picked the lube and smeared it around the entrance and some on his finger. He slowly pushed one finger and could feel the jerk from Type's body. It had been a long time Type was letting someone in. He was tight and felt a little pain. He was trying to get accustomed to the penetration, when Tharn let another finger in. Type gasped.

"Type, does it hurt. I will stop it." Tharn said worried.

"No Tharn. Don't stop. Please. I want you." Type said through his gritted teeth.

Tharn smeared some more lube and put the third finger in. Type lifted his head backwards and chest heaving heavily.

"I am ready Tharn." Type said. Tharn asked again. Type assured him.

He then put the lube on his member and entered Type.

"Ah..." Type gasped.

"Does it hurt Type. Should I pull back." Tharn asked.

"No... don't..." Type said. Tharn bent to kiss Type. Type relaxed a bit and felt the pain had gone away.

"Move na, Tharn." Type said.

Tharn moved some more. "Ah...it's so tight... Type...hot" Tharn exclaimed.

He entered further till he was completely in. He waited for some time.

"Shit...it's big..." Type muttered. Tharn laughed at the compliment. He enjoyed this so much. Type was flustered, he was in pain, yet he was enduring it. He wanted Tharn and it was evident on his face. He looked at Tharn who was laughing. He reached Tharn's face, his thumb rubbing on his cheeks, moving towards Tharn's lower lips. Type smiled.

"Come here..." He said. Tharn moved towards him and kissed him. Type then held Tharn from his buttocks and pulled him towards him. He kissed his cheeks, his jaw and right when Tharn was lost in his kisses, Type bit his ears.

"Ah Type..." Tharn faked anger.

Type was laughing. Tharn spread his arms and held his wrists. Looking at such scene unfolding in front of him, Tharn gave in. He started to move slowly. Type's laughter turned into moans. Tharn gradually increased his pace. He then pulled his member out and put it in again. It hit Type's spot.

"Tharn...do it again...ah..." Tharn followed his command and hit the spot again. Type kept moaning at the pleasure. He increased his pace further, sweating and panting along with his speed. Type on the other hand enjoyed this painful pleasure.

"Ah baby...I am gonna cum" Tharn said. Type wrapped his arms around Tharn and pulled him towards him.

"Me too...ummm..." Type exclaimed.

Tharn bit his shoulder when he came while Type held him tight as his cum spread all over his chest. They were breathing heavily, having experienced the pleasure together. Tharn pulled out and lay beside Type. He then got up to pick some tissues to wipe type and also to clean himself. Type lay there lifeless. He couldn't move enjoying the after effects. Tharn dropped on the bed next to him. He covered them in the sheets and pulled Type in his arms. He kissed his forehead.

"I love you na Type." He said again. Typesmiled. He cupped Tharn's face, moved to kiss him. Content with becoming one,they fell asleep.