Chapter Six

Tharn was worried with what had happened earlier in the day. Type's expressions kept popping up in front of his eyes. He decided to visit Type to figure out what was going on.

At Techno's house, both the buddies were having drinking competition. Techno was dead drunk and was struggling to reach his room. Type on the other hand was laughing uncontrollably. When he heard the bell ring, he too struggled to carry his wobbling legs till the door. He somehow managed to reach the door and open it. When he saw Tharn he gave a big wide smile.

"P Tharn...you are here...ha ha ha...why are you here P?...ha..ha..ha..." He kept laughing through out.

Tharn entered and held Type. "Type, are you okay?" He asked worried.

"Eh?...who? Me? Of course P...am all good... Why are you standing here...come in...hahaha...Techno is dead...haha... c'mon in...hahaha"

Tharn found this side of Type amusing. Why was he being so cute? He should definitely cherish this moment.

They reached the couch and Type pushed Tharn to sit on it. He sat next to Tharn, his hands resting on the headrest and he looked intently into Tharn's eyes.

"Hey P... where's your boyfriend? How come you came alone at this hour? It's so late..." Type made a pout and asked, "did you miss me?"

Tharn sighed. This drunk Type was indeed interesting.

"He's not my boyfriend na Type. He's just a senior...and yes, I really miss you... everytime." Tharn answered sincerely.

Type came close to Tharn, looked straight into his eyes, "Liar..." he started laughing again. He then closed his eyes and leaned on Tharn's shoulders.

"I wanted to share the news with you na P. But when I saw you two, I was hurt. So I didn't tell you anything." Type complained.

"What was it about, Type?" Tharn asked.

Type looked up. "You want to know? Really?"

Tharn was enjoying this very much. He would never let Type drink so much in front of anyone. His Type was so cute. If only he was not a gentleman, he would have devoured Type and caged him forever.

Tharn nodded.

"I got a job in the same University as you. I received the joining letter. I am joining there next week. It was a coincidence I saw you there. I was very happy so I came searching for you. Then I heard you play the piano and he was there." Type answered.

Tharn was overjoyed. If this wasn't the best news he could ask for. He didn't know how he should express his happiness. He held Type and lifted his face towards him. He was getting lost in Type's dreamy eyes. He wanted to kiss those plumpy lips. But. He needed to wait. It was so frustrating.

"Type, I am very happy. I will get to see you everyday. I don't have to make excuses to see you anymore. I can just bump into you. I am glad Type...And...Type?"

"Yes. P?"

"You are the only one, Type. I cannot think of anyone else."

Type relaxed. He smiled and leaned back on Tharn's shoulders and drifted off to sleep. Tharn laughed.

"You really know how to tease me eh Type."

He then lifted Type and took him to his room. He lay him on the bed and was about leave when Type held him and tapped on the side for Tharn to sleep next to him.

"I cannot na, Type. Not tonight. You are a feast right now and I have become insatiable. I don't want to mess up the pace. Let me go na Type." He tried to remove himself away but Type wouldn't let go. Tharn then kissed Type's forehead and looked at him longingly. He caressed his cheeks that were flustered. Type relaxed and eased his hold. Tharn took one last look, closed his eyes, sighed and left.