Chapter Fourteen

Upon Tharn's insists Type's agreed to spend the night in their apartment no matter how late it was. He didn't want to stay away from Type. Sometimes he'd insist on accompanying Type anywhere he'd go. Type was worried that Tharn had become paranoid due to Kale's threats. However, nothing had happened so far. Thanks to his super detectives Kla and Nic, Type at least had idea why Kale was trying to contact Tharn desperately. Tharn was under the impression that Kale liked him and since he couldn't perceive the difference between right or wrong, he was taking all forbidden steps. However, Kale's problems were much deeper. Something which Tharn could never think of. If there was someone who knew it, it was P Thorn. But calling Thorn would cause unnecessary commotion and Kale would go on alert mode. Kale was spying Tharn's apartment, his every move. Type had to act smart.

On the eve of the bachelor's party, P Thorn had arrived. His arrival was timed. They had their party as usual. There were drinks and dances. Type had a surprise for No and No wasn't prepared for it. Type with the help of Nic and their common friend Champ had collected No's photographs from his childhood, school days, college days, and other times. The pictures in the form of a story was displayed. No turned towards Type when a pic with Rune was displayed, Type smiled back at him. When No saw it, he was relaxed that Type had made peace with his past.

Type then gave a speech. He stood on the table to call for attention.

"Friends... I don't want to get sentimental now, but guess the occasion calls for it." Tharn was standing right next to Type. "This guy, Techno, has been a gigantic pain in the ass." Everybody started laughing. No was annoyed. Type was laughing too. "But I couldn't come this far without you, No. My buddy, my partner in crime, my best friend."   Type turned towards Kla. "Kla, as cunning as you are, my friend here is an ignorant fool. But, I love him very much. Should I ever hear you hurting him, you have me to answer." Kla joined both his hands and promised to take care of him. Type nodded. Tharn pulled him down, carrying him in his arms. Everyone was hooting.

"Guess who's the next wedding couple..." Champ shouted from behind. The cheering became louder.

Type and Tharn were blushing. Tharn certainly had marriage in his mind but wanted time to figure out how to solve Kale's problems.

They enjoyed the party and all the three returned to Tharn's apartment. They had reached the door when they saw a figure leaning on the wall. They knew who it was.

"Taking your sweet time now, eh Tharn." He glared at him. He knew Type would return with him, but he wasn't aware that P Thorn was with them. Thorn was walking behind them, after hearing Kale's voice he stepped forward.

"Long time no see Kale." Thorn smirked.

The changes in his expressions were clearly evident. His confident demeanor had taken a 360 degree turn. His face lost color.

"What are you doing here?" Kale stuttered staring blankly at Thorn. Kale was drunk. He hadn't planned this meeting. He only wanted to intimidate the two. Unfortunately this was a wrong step. 

"Might as well ask you Kale. This is my brother's apartment, I can come and go as I please. You on the other hand have no work here." Thorn retorted.

Kale tried to get his confidence back, "He is my brother too."

"Really? How's that? If I do remember correctly, you and your stupid plan maker mom were thrown out for targeting Tharn. I am sure she must be very proud of seeing her darling son turned out to be a goon that she was raising. A pathetic loser who is incapable of maturity and sensibility, who only knows how to ruin other's life."

Kale could not control his anger. He held Thorn's collar and spat. "How dare you?"

Thorn pushed his hand back. "Don't you touch me you fucking drunkard. Sneaking into respectable people's houses. I might as well call the police for trespassing. Harassing my brother and his partner for some stupid revenge that you fancy which is your own doing."