Chapter Four

It was 8 in the morning when Type woke up. Their fingers were still entwined. Type looked at Tharn surprised and then his vision travelled to their entwined fingers. After Rune's death Type has never been able to sleep well, however when Tharn is around him his heart would be at peace. He was perplexed at his own emotions. Nevertheless he got up from the bed, careful of not waking Tharn. He thought of preparing breakfast for them. At least this way he could repay for Tharn's generosity. When he tried to untangle their fingers, Tharn shifted and made a moaning sound. He didn't want to let go. Type looked at Tharn, his heart was beating faster, he gulped and waited for Tharn to relax. After a while he tried again. This time Tharn spoke in sleep, "ummm...Ty...don't...". He couldn't just sit there and wait until Tharn woke up. Type had to do something. He moved ahead and kissed Tharn's fingers. Tharn gave in and untangled his fingers and turned to the other side. Type sat there for a while until his heart returned to the normal state. Confused at what he did just now.

Type returned after an hour to wake up Tharn.

"P... Wake up P... Let's have breakfast." Tharn thought he was in his usual dream where Type would wake him to have breakfast that he'd prepared. He shrugged off Type's requests and went back to sleep. Then he heard the wake up call again. Perplexed he got up and searched for the source of voice. Looking around he found Type standing on the other side of the bed with a confused expression.

"Type...what are you doing here?"

"Eh...P Tharn...?" He wasn't even drunk last night and Tharn already forgot that they had come home together.

Sudden realisation hit him. He recalled last night's events. Yes, he and Type came back home together after he consoled him in the park, they slept on the same bed and Type held on to him for the entire night. He didn't even dare to move so that Type wouldn't break the connect. He then looked up to Type, "P is sorry na Type. P thought P was dreaming again."

"Again eh, P?" Type asked.

Looking at his innocent face, Tharn sighed. It was real alright. He wasn't dreaming.

"Did you say about having breakfast?"

Type smiled. "Yes P. I prepared breakfast for us. Quickly freshen up and come to the table. It will go cold otherwise." He then moved back to the kitchen.

Tharn rubbed his back head and gave himself a small hit, "Dammit Tharn...so stupid you are... behaving like an idiot...but...did he actually prepare breakfast...for him?"

Type sat on the table, waiting for Tharn with nervousness. He had never felt so uneasy before. Will Tharn like what he prepared? He kept thinking about it.

"Ah P. You came. Let me heat it up for you."

Tharn couldn't control his smile. His Type indeed had prepared it for him.

"It's fine na Type. I will have it like this."

He sat and watched Type trembling while serving. Tharn smiled.

"Don't be so conscious na Type. I am sure it is delicious.

Type nodded and handed over the stir fried noodles, cheese toast and omelette.

"How do you like you coffee P?"

"Black, no sugar." Type served coffee. Tharn watched him prepare one for himself. Unlike Tharn, Type liked it brown and sweetened.

Type nudged Tharn to start eating and waited for his comments. For Tharn it was more than enough that Type had put in th efforts to prepare it for him, he was not going to complain. After taking in the first bite, Tharn realised that letting Type go would be disastrous for him for he had cooked the food exactly his type.