Chapter Eighteen (18+) The End

Tharn was relieved when they reached back to their apartment. With Techno's wedding and everything after had mentally exhausted him. Type did try to win him back several times when he showed his unhappy look with Type putting himself in danger. Despite that he was still shaken. He had almost lost Type and everything around him became dark and gloomy. Even if that was few minutes, that shook him to the core.

Thorn placed his hand over Tharn's shoulders.

"I will be leaving now Tharn. There might be some enquires made; I will have to handle them." Tharn looked worried.

"Don't worry. I will take care of them." Thorn assured him. "Don't be upset Tharn. Things are sorted now. Take care of yourself and Type." Thorn smiled. Tharn nodded and bid him goodbye.

Type was in shower. Tharn sighed and went up to him. When he entered, Type was washing away the soap bubbles off his body. Water hitting his skin and running along his shoulders and spine. Tharn licked his lips. He undressed and joined Type. He held his waist and dropped kisses on his shoulders. Water was dripping on them. He pulled Type further towards him leaving no space between. How could he ever be without him? His kisses lingering from his shoulders to Type's nape. Type moaned with every touch. He held on to Tharn's hands that were holding his waist secure. He tilted his head backwards resting it on Tharn's shoulders giving him access to his neck. Tharn happily licked and sucked his skin. Moving towards his ear and biting them gently. Type's moans were driving him crazy. He liked it when Type called his name in pleasure, pleading for more.

Type turned his face towards Tharn, his right hand holding on Tharn's head and pulling it towards him sealing in a kiss. Tharn turned him towards him and intensified their kisses. With tongue dancing to the tune of wanting, owning and provoking each other. Type held Tharn's face, with the other hand gripping his shoulder. Tharn's hand moved towards his nipple, gently massaging and twisting them. Type groaned into his mouth. Tharn's kisses trailing along his neck to his chest moving to play with the other nipple. His hand stretched towards Type's member caressing it.

"ummm...Tharn...ah...." Type moaned.

Tharn kneeled kissing along his abs and belly, moving to his pelvic bones and then the shaft. He other hand caressing Type's butt cheeks, kneading them gently. He kissed the shaft to the tip back to the balls. Type was biting his lips, holding Tharn by his hair and moaning in pleasure.

"Ah...Tharn... stop teasing me...please..." Type called out.

Tharn moved away and looked at Type. "Please what baby...tell me what you want..."

Type looked down at Tharn, desire was burning in his eyes. "Please...suck it..."

Tharn smiled and took it in his mouth. Slowly licking along the way. He was enjoying Type's moans and pleads of wanting more. He then kissed around his thighs and turned Type to face towards the wall. Type placed both his hands on the wall to support himself. Tharn kissed along his lower back, to his butt cheeks reaching for his entrance. He flicked his tongue around the hole. Gradually wetting it enough to widen it.

Type was almost in tears due to pleasure. His entire body was turning red. He was shaking.

"Tharn...I can't...I...ah..." Type groaned.

Tharn got up biting along Type's spine. Type wanted to turn around to take him but, "No... not now... I want to be inside you..." Tharn opposed.

"I want you too..." Type whimpered.

Tharn poured the lube on his shielded member, placed it on his entrance. Type held on to the wall waiting for him to enter. In a split second his tip was in. Tharn waited for few seconds, kissing Type's spine and shoulders. Type signaled him to move. He gradually entered until there was no space left between them. He held Type's waist, leaned on his back and slowly started moving.

The washroom was filled with moans and cries.

"Ah baby...it's the best feeling in the world when I am inside you...and it becomes better when you want me so much..." Tharn spoked in between in kissed.

Type was on the verge of exploding. "Ah...I think...I am cumming..." He moaned.

"Let's cum together..." Tharn responded. He held Type's member stroking it in rhythm to his movements and they came together.

Panting for breath, Tharn lay his head on Type's nape. Type held on to the wall. Gathering his strength back, Tharn pulled out and turned Type for an embrace, planting sweet pecks on his cheeks.

They cleaned each other and Type took a shower again with Tharn.

Type was sitting on Tharn's lap, while Tharn nuzzled in his back.

"Tharn?" Type called back.

"Hmm?" Tharn asked.

"What do you think about marriage?" Type asked biting his lips.

"Is that even a question, Type!" Tharn exclaimed.

A smile was plastered on Type's face. "When?" He asked again.

"Whenever you want." Tharn answered.

Type turned towards him, cupped his face and kissed him happily. 

****

Thank you so much everyone for showing love to my story. Every comment of yours is valuable to me. This marks the end of the story. Let me know what you felt throughout this journey. 

Love to all!

Ps. Please read my other stories as well and I look forward to your comments.