My own characters from Scan2go!

Hi guys LayanSi here, this is my first time in wattpad but I haven't been in wattpad before for a long time since I was a child. My favourite anime I watch is Scan2go and Beyblade metal masters and fury but I haven't seen Beyblade metal fusion so I just watch on YouTube. When I was a child, I use to have two beyblade from beyblade metal fusion which is Dark Wolf (Doji's beyblade) and of course Storm Pegasus (Gingka's beyblade). So today, the story which is called, Scan2go:Metal Fury 4D (Beyblade and Beywheelz crossover).

(I don't own the voice actors)

So anyways, let's get for my own Scan2go/Beyblade characters.

So here it is! so enjoy! 😊

Kei Shiranui
Gender: Male
Machine car : Cosmic Fireblaze F. D
Color: Red, orange and metal
Age:15
Appearance: Red and orange highlights spiky hair (Same as Chris), plaster on his cheeck, orange,red and black waist coat, white scarf (same as Gingka) a pony tail under his hair, Red belt, black trousers, red fingerless gloves and red trainers with white highlights, orange t shirt and red eyes.
Friends: Mira, Lync, Maximus, Jay, Kaz, Myron, Diego, PEL, Shiro, Dradd, Hartz, Shun and Maru.
Rivals:Fiona, Hebina, Taiga, Antares, Jack, Ryu, Kraken, Pluto, Proserpina and Nemesis.
Facts: Kei was a nice and calm person and he was a legend racer and sometimes he can just do something. But if he nearly defeats,he'll use his final drive.
Japanese voice actor: Ai Fairouz
English Voice actor: Scott Mcord
Height: 162cm

Mira Hagane
Gender: Female
Machine car: Lunatic Pegasus L109CF
Color: White, blue and metal
Age:14
Appearance: Navy blue and short hair with straight fringe and hair at her down coming on her cheeks, white waist coat, blue and white highlight t shirt, blue belt and a silver buckle, black trousers, white fingerless gloves bearing white highlights and blue trainers,pale blue eyes, pale white skin.
Friends: Fiona, Kei, Jay, Maximus, Lync, Kaz, Myron, Diego, Shiro, Hartz, PEL, Shun and Maru.
Rivals: Dradd, Hebina, Taiga, Antares, Jack, Kraken, Ryu, Pluto, Proserpina and Nemesis.
Facts: Mira was a shy person and sometimes people can see or cheer when she was racing with someone. She had a pet hedgehog name spike but spike can be than less scared and she met Kaz so she could calm down.
Japanese voice actor: Yuna Inamura
English voice actor: Stacey Depass
Height: 153cm

Lync Tategami
Gender: Male
Machine car: Fang Leone 130W2D
Color: Green, white and metal
Age:17
Appearance: White spiky hair, green sleeveless waist coat, dark gray trimmed t shirt, metal necklace, black belt, white ripped trousers, grey fingerless gloves and blue and white trainers, green eyes and a teeth like a lion.
Friends: Kei, Jay, Mira, Maximus, Jay, Hartz, Shun and Maru.
Rivals: Kaz, Shiro, Fiona, Myron, Diego, Hebina, Taiga, Jack, Antares, Kraken, Dradd, Ryu, Pluto, Proserpina and Nemesis.
Facts: Lync is a very cocky, ignorant and arrogant person to some of them but he hates Proserpina and Pluto because they killed his mother. By the past when he was younger, He decided to join team DN. People sees him like a lion (like Kyoya); a vicious king of a beasts.
Japanese voice actor: Gakuto Kajiwara
English voice actor: Peter Cugno
Height: 171cm

Maximus Mizusawa
Gender: Male
Machine car: Mercury Anubius F125LX
Color: Blue, black and metal
Age:14
Appearance: Brown spiky - hair with hair sticking up in a curve and hair at his down coming on his cheeks, blue glasses, sky blue blazer, white t shirt, cyan belt, dark blue trousers, white trainers, cyan fingerless glove with black highlights, blue eyes.
Friends: Kei, Mira, Lync, Jay, Hartz, Myron, Kaz, Diego, Dradd, Shiro, PEL, Shun and Maru.
Rivals: Hebina, Taiga, Fiona, Antares, Kraken, Jack, Ryu, Proserpina, Pluto and Nemesis.
Facts: Maximus is a nice person that he was a young astronomer. Everyone always calls him Max because they had to say his short name so they would know and he is the Legendary racer of Mercury
Japanese voice actor: Akari Kito
English voice actor: Taylor Abrahamse
Height: 158cm

Jay Otori
Gender: Male
Machine car: Nebula Eagle R117GC
Color: Purple, lilac and metal
Age:16
Appearance: Silver hair and hair trimmed right into his back (Same as Tsubasa), white coat without a sleeve with purple highlights, tan skin, blue belt with a metal highlights, white trousers, purple t shirt, purple trainers, white fingerless gloves with red highlights, gold eyes.
Friends: Kei, Maximus, Mira, Hartz, Kaz, Myron, Diego, Fiona, Shiro, Dradd,
Rivals: Hebina, Taiga, Antares, Kraken, Jack, Ryu, Proserpina, Pluto and Nemesis.
Facts: Jay is a calm person because he always in silence and sometimes he can talk.
Japanese voice actor: Kensho Ono
English voice actor: David Reale
Height: 173cm

Pluto
Gender: Male
Machine car: Firefuse Darkhelm AD145SWD
Color: Purple, red and metal
Age:19
Appearance: Grey cloak that covers most of his body including his face just like the cloaks that the Beylin Fists members wear, covered by his hexagon shaped blue goggles. He takes of his cloak to reveal her true for in the opening 'Brave Heart' He is actually a young man with an average build. White blazer and trousers, white shirt white belt, black shoes, purple hair and eyes, purple shirt, mahogany tie.
Friends: Proserpina (he only have one friend) and Nemesis.
Rivals: Team JET (Junior earth team) and Team DN (Dark nebula) Kei and his gangs and the legendary racers (of the four seasons).
Facts: Pluto is a strongest and evil person than everyone, his chance was to destroy the teams so him and Proserpina will control Kaz and wants to open the dawn of an new era.
Japanese voice actor: Toshiyuki Toyonaga
English voice actor: Casey Wass

Proserpina
Gender: Female
Machine car: Evil Pandora X108RS
Color: Purple, red and metal
Age: 17
Appearance: Grey cloak that covers most of her body including her face just like the cloaks that the Beylin Fists members wears, covered by her hexagon shaped blue goggles. She takes off her cloak to reveal her true for in the opening 'Brave Heart' She is actually a young lady with an average build. White blazer, skirt, mahogany tie, white shoes, white shirt, black belt, purple hair and eyes.
Friends: Pluto (she only have one friend) and Nemesis.
Rivals: Team JET (Junior earth team) and Team DN (Dark nebula) Kei and his gangs and the legendary racers (of the four seasons).
Facts: Proserpina is Pluto's sister, those two are the strongest and evil racers than the two teams, their challenge is to destroy the teams so they'll control Kaz and be the part of the enemy and open the dawn of an new era.
Japanese voice actor: Yu Kobayashi
English voice actor: Lissete St. Louis

Hartz
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Appearance: Android tan skin, lavender hair, purple eyes, blue blazer, white shirt, blue stretch skirt, black high heels shoes.
Facts: Hartz is a calm robot who use to be a coach. Last time, she used to be a Scan2go racer but now she become a WSBA Assistant.(World Scan2go Battle Association)
Japanese voice actor: Aimi
English voice actor: Barbara Mamabolo
Height: 159cm