Episode 11: Cosmic Tornado

In the helicopter,

Kei: Just how far they gonna take us anyway? When do we get to the stadium? Gonna start the semifinals.

Jay: Not yet you know.

Maximus: Uh Mr Kei sir look there.

Kei: Ah!

Maximus: Do you think that could be the place?

Kei: Huh? That's a stadium?

Chinese DJ tells that the racers have moved to the semifinals.

Kei: Ah! We can't see the bottom.

Mira: I-I think its kind of scary to go down...I wonder.

All: 😨

Maximus: What will happen if someone fell down there I wonder?

Kei: Hm? Better gonna check their life imposses huh?

With Hae-jin and Gomez,

Hae-jin: Just two more. If we win two more, our greatest hope will come true! The day that we've the Beylin Fists lost the fight against the main schools of Beylin temple. We've forced the difficult way of life, never knowing the future will hold. But the round that time, I wanna only go for the one day to defeat the original school! So, we just spent our entire life of under going strict so we are training. The and after almost two thousand years of training and hardship, our day came. A miracle that descended from the sky!

Flashback,

Both: Woah!!

End flashback.

Hae-jin: And that is the day the heaven chosen us!

Gomez: Beylin temple is no longer a threat to us.

Hae-jin: Now we have the power to crushed that school completely! Our revenge is close now, to bring this news away from China! No! To the entire world!

Dashan Chi yun: Ah!

Hae-jin: All would know is the Hundred Schools of Beylin Fists are Scan2go strongest schools without a doubt!

Dashan: I have to say that I'm surprised and shocked the Beylin Fist still exist today. The one that I can't believe that they got their hand by the power of the star fragment.

Chi yun: Its so weird, why wouldn't choose the Beylin Fist an outlar group instead the main school of Beylin temple?

Dashan: I don't know, we must settle things with the Beylin Fist. Beylin temple is for cars protection but their cars made powerful by the falling and confused paths that only attacks, there once apart of the schools, we are responsible to stopping them its our duties to do so.

Chi yun: Yes it is! With Beylin temples pridenon the line, we must win!

Dashan: Quite soon as well.

Team Kei vs Dashan and Chi yun

Team Kei wins.

Chinese DJ: Catch your breath everyone! Who will enter to the finals! Will it be Team Lync or Hae-jin and Gomez team.

Lync: Diego!

Leon: Covey!

Both: Yes?

Lync: Listen, I'll be Hae-jin's guy opponent and you hold off your partner, do you understand?