Episode 13: Showdown at the Tower of Babel!

After the the epic battle between Team Kei and Team Hae-jin andGomez, his team were defeated by Team Hae-jin and Gomez.

Chinese DJ: Unbelievable! At the very end, Kronos use the Great Ring of Destruction and Poseidon use the Ultimate Ring of Destruction and the winners are Scythe Kronos and Crimson Poseidon!

PEL: Awww not nice!😭😭

As Hae-jin and Gomez about to go inside the helicopter, Johannes hides the exit.

Johannes: Hehehehehe, I can't forget about my responsibilities now can I? I'm counting on you cutey.

The cat went inside the helicopter as it takes off.

Chinese DJ: What's up? AAAAHHH!😨😨

Maximus: Oh no!

Shiro: No way! They left!

Odin: It's too late Shiro.

Kei: Boomer!

Dashan: They split?!

Fiona: No way!

Chinese DJ: WAAAAIIIITT!!!! Gomez and Hae-jin! Where the trophy two points for you!!! COME BACK!!!!!😫😫😫

Maximus: We've finally find a legendary racer when they leaves.

Kei: And we lost to them!

Jay: Don't worry about them. Were going to look for them next time while we were looking for the legendary racers as soon as possible!

Meanwhile at Beylin temple,

Kei: I wonder where those two are took off to?

Choa Xin: I have no idea. They're been absolutely no sign of them.

Chi yun: The Beylin Temple's 4,000 years world information would tracking them too.

Mei Mei: We haven't got any useful information yet at all.

Dashan: So what are you attending to do now Kei?

Kei: There's only one thing to do, Gomez and Hae-jin is a legendary racers that's what we know for sure.

Maximus: Okay then and now, we need to find them somehow and get them to listen to us and before that power is handed over, it must not be given to the evil dewars.

Mei Mei: So, how you two gonna find them?

Choa Xin: How you two except to find you guys you can't find all of Beylin Temple's resources combined?

Maximus: Beats me.

Lync: Check the tournament.

All: Huh?

Kei: Lync.

Leon: Where you been?

Lync: It doesn't matter that chumps gotten to. That Gomez and Hae-jin guy that they wanted to defeat every startled racers everywhere from entire world. You haven't forgotten that have you?

Covey: Oh yeah. Good call!

Mira: Oh yeah Team JET I need talk to you.

Fiona: What is it Mira?

Mira: Well...it's about Ryu.

Diego: Ryu?

Mira: Ryu isn't a child of a black hole anymore.

Shiro: What!?

Jay: He's often known as the Dragon Emperor.

Diego: I thought he was a child of a black hole!